New Beta Version - August 16th (8-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found that processes help a lot with unhappiness; if a city is very bored, having it produce culture will temporarily alleviate the problem (and produce some yield on top)
I think this has some interesting implications

Just playing a 250 turn game with Spain. On Standard Fractal Emperor. Just noting that happiness with Authority Spain was a lot kinder to me this game. I think one of the reasons is because I got ahead early game, which means my yields are above the curve, ergo less unhappiness.

I was good all the way to industrial, and then saw another big drop in happiness at that point, so I think we need something right in that spot, as I'm seeing that drop pretty consistently in the games I'm playing.

Just playing a 250 turn game with Spain. On Standard Fractal Emperor. Just noting that happiness with Authority Spain was a lot kinder to me this game. I think one of the reasons is because I got ahead early game, which means my yields are above the curve, ergo less unhappiness.

I was good all the way to industrial, and then saw another big drop in happiness at that point, so I think we need something right in that spot, as I'm seeing that drop pretty consistently in the games I'm playing.

I'm seeing the drop as well — I think it's been there for a long time — but I recover from it (on t415 now, at war with 3 civd, 14 cities, tops in pop, 57% happy).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom