New Beta Version - January 21st (1-21)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that 'Additional Information' option(up,left to 'Espionage Overview' in BNW) is clearly missing,but a key to see trade routes already estabilished exists?

What era are you in? Renaissance?

Fairly certain that I was in Medieval at that point, and all the way thru to Industrial I got diddly. In the game I'm now in Industrial, and I'm able to spend my Faith manually on new Prophets no problem.

Last edited:
I misunderstood, I apologize. But, there is a note in the downloads that says it doesn't require EUI to work. So, I believe it is still compatible with Non-EUI.
This note is about BNW&EUI version, not VP.

Thank you much,but I don't want to install with EUI,too no 'more luxuries'.Solution:For this beautiful MOD VP will use ballpen and paper to write trade routes:)),we talk about balance,drastical changes,but a simple key for trade routes is missing...
However - VP uses the same UI TRO window for EUI and Non-EUI installations, so you should be able to use in Non-EUI config. Just try it out and let me know.

However - VP uses the same UI TRO window for EUI and Non-EUI installations, so you should be able to use in Non-EUI config. Just try it out and let me know.
OK,thank you,will reinstall now without EUI and will write about this.

I got this version up and running, and I'm playing as Japan (Settler-easymode). I'm really enjoying the overhaul and many of the changes -- the events are fun -- they add a sparkle with their unexpectedness. I'm also liking the new happiness system -- it is superior to the vanilla.

When I finish current game, I'll go back and see if I can get both EUI and VP running concurrently for a new game. =)

Thanks for the hard work and great job to all involved!

Thank you much,my apologize to Gazebo and other authors for bad words about their work,yes,this option,'Additional Information' is in VP without EUI,now are 15 things,not 12,extra:'Corporations and Monopolies','Events Overview','Vassal Overview'.Good job!

Attachments

• AD INF.jpg
    AD INF.jpg
    390.3 KB · Views: 89
I'm turn 270 in a standard emperor game with Spain (just loving spain lately, and she's a good test of wide progress play). Going Progress/Fealty

I think the happiness was overtuned just a bit. I was 10 cities and I'm maintaining +7-+15 happiness without really thinking about happiness. That's just a little too good, but I really don't want it to be changed too much as I think there can be a decently wide variances in happiness levels. I really appreciate the arena change. Makes them more attractive to build earlier in my satellite cities, and I feel like I have "control" over happiness. And that is important...when happiness spirals you can feel so helpless, even building the right things can not seem like enough. But having some options to "just go happy" is nice for the player.

Agree here. Also progress/fealty as Byzantium with Mandirs/Synagogues/Mosques (becaause as a Moderator Action: snip moron I didnt take stupas for toursim win) I have 43:c5angry: from various sources and yet I sit on +69:c5happy: and actually never bothered to do anything with happiness. Well +1:c5happy: from city from event (unwashed masses) is kinda powerful, but even without it, I simply wouldn't care.

And I will just bump it here
How is Byzantium discount for prophets counted? This is my 5th prophet I think and in faith tooltip I need 5300:c5faith:, while I can buy him for 4800:c5faith:, so looks like 10% discount. In earlier cases discount was different.

Moderator Action: Please watch your language --Noble Zarkon
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the +1 happiness on arenas from the circus maximus was overdoing it big time. Everyone already builds arenas, it was basically a change from 2 happiness to +1 happiness in every city
Agreed, arena is a must build building already.

In photo you can see up,near '$',left,a sheet of paper.Click on it and will appear these 15 things,column.Using VP without EUI.
OK, I see. I don't think there is something similar in EUI, but I will look later when I get home. Basically, everything is an individual drop down from the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom