1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

New Beta Version - October 10th (10/10)

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Stalker0

Stalker0 Baller Magnus

So what are some examples of buildings they get now (in 10-10) thst they would not get with the hotfix?

2. Enginseer

Enginseer Salientia of the Community Patch Supporter

Guilds if Rome has 3 guilds already.

Unique Guilds may conflict, but that's a them problem(there can be a workaround for this issue without editing the DLL)...

Can't grab vanilla national wonders if they already have one. No 2 Dutch East India Companies.

That's the top of my head for now.

3. Gazebo

Gazebo Lord of the Community Patch

IsDummy should always register, there's no situation in which a database update shouldn't happen unless you're loading a civ before CP, which is a no-no.

G

4. Gazebo

10-10-1 posted with a few hotfixes, including the filter for Rome.

Also updating the changelog to note that Faith is set to zero when you change your official religion (usually via conquest).

G

ElliotS, Bromar1, CppMaster and 6 others like this.
  5. LukaSlovenia29

LukaSlovenia29 Chieftain

Does this mean that if I'm a non-founder and Ethiopia spreads its religion to me, but later it gets usurped by Arabia's religion (because I didn't bother buying inquisitors or perhaps even because Ethiopia hadn't enhanced by then, so I couldn't buy inquisitors), I'll lose all my faith?

6. Gazebo

Yes. Your official religion changes, the ‘faith’ in said religion goes bye bye. Your situation is quite rare and ultimately you kinda deserve to be penalized for hoarding.

G

pineappledan likes this.
  7. Omen of Peace

Omen of Peace Chieftain

Interesting! So spreading your religion to a neighbour can delay his Enhancing his religion... Good for religious civ aiming to spread early. The neighbour might even use his second prophet to clean up his cities instead of enhancing!

8. pza

pza Chieftain

So @Gazebo my friend and i are trying to play MP of this version now, but it keeps stopping to work around medieval era (happened twice in a row). Both of us cannot move units unless one of us leaves, but if one player discornnects and rejoins we can move units but, the "next turn" button won't work for both players. Also i'm seeing weird unit position swaps again. What kind of logs do want me to put into github?

9. Gazebo

Are you on this version?

G

10. I_Play_Prince_Difficulty

I_Play_Prince_Difficulty Chieftain

*nuts in Spanish

Attached Files:

Ziad likes this.
  11. pza

pza Chieftain

Unhotfixed 10-10. Would the hotfix solve this problem? i thought it was for the modmodders.

12. ProCatGamer

ProCatGamer Chieftain

Just wondering the filter for stuff does it include unique national wonders like Assyria Royal Library? As when I was testing to see Rome new UA I was able to keep those national wonders.

Also, my text doesn't say the new updated UA? Not sure if its a bug or not...

13. HungryForFood

HungryForFood Chieftain

Back from a hiatus, and this is the first thing I see. :lol:

Can't wait to do some warmongering. :c5razing::c5angry::c5war:

CCruise likes this.
  14. wistak

wistak Chieftain

It creates problem on multi. You can't declare war on another human player because there is not option "declare war" in diplo screen.
    Only way to declare war on human player right now is use some range unit.

15. John.B.C

John.B.C Chieftain

I was going to ask for tribute and noticed that i had the option to chose from "90g" or "enslave a worker", no matter the type of city-state. Is this due to some VP change or due to a mod mod I'm using?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018 at 11:02 AM
  16. BiteInTheMark

BiteInTheMark Chieftain

Serious, how often do you see 30 follower of one religion in one city? Unless you are playing china or india on an isolated island.
    In my game with Ghandi, I play on a standard Pangäa map, turn 295 (1850 AD), everyone is in modern era.
    There are 45 non-capitol AI cities in the game, 2 have reached 35 and 30 (most likely reached by ottoman UA), the rest isnt bigger than 25.
    Even my 30 citizen secondary cities have only around 20 follower of my own religion, and as india I generate a huge pressure.
    I will not pay 600+ faith to get 10 more follower by an inquisitor and increase temporarely my faith generation by 3........ this is insane......
    Nor will I want to wait till atomic era till I get my full bonus......

Btw., I dont think the AI is capable to handle the holy land reformation belief. The netherlands have mainly coastal and island cities, but still the most cities in the game, and they have not one additional vote.

17. John.B.C

John.B.C Chieftain

An AI in my game with this patch choose god of all creation after only 2 beliefs had been picked, which seemed kind of bad.

18. Enrico Swagolo

Enrico Swagolo Chieftain

AI seems to really hate God-King now, I picked a pantheon last and nobody took it. Probably the lack of growth bonuses discourages them, but at least the likes of Spain/Ethiopia should feel free to take it. There's no risk, only gain.

I also saw that Theodora just founded with God of War after making no wars with her neighbour, Egypt (warring against War Chariots would be suicide probably, considering the terrain), but then she decided to make it even worse and picked Goddess of Expanse as her additional belief. All of that while going Progress. I have seen her do bad choices, but this time she has exceeded all of my expectations. If her plan was to deny me Basilicas by dying to Egypt, she has succeeded.

19. Tarzan737

Tarzan737 Chieftain

Civs that you are at war with moves settlers, engineers and other non military units back and forth between cities all the time wich ends up in very long turn times..

20. Enginseer

Enginseer Salientia of the Community Patch Supporter

oh boy this bug again... Gazebo I think we need to remove civilian free disembark and embarkment..

bigcat88 likes this.