Status
Not open for further replies.
As this China game heads into the late game, I just want to to share the biggest bro I've ever had in a game:

Spoiler :

Closest we ever came to being at odds was veeeeeeery early when I forward settled Shanghai a little bit to secure four sources of sugar and Mt. Kailash. Otherwise, we have been the staunchest of allies. I did exploit the friendship a tiny bit to steal two artifacts out from under him, because I had literally zero sites in my own borders and I wanted to slice a bit off his snowballing. We've taken Freedom, so if a friendship was ever going to survive the late game victory tensions, this would be it.

Also, please pour one out for Genghis. Poor guy has been trying the entire game to get even a single unit across that gap; so far, he hasn't even gotten one into the water.

I was too nice. :undecide: He won, surprising me with a cultural victory. I mean, I knew it was coming, I just forgot what the requirements were until it was too late. :crazyeye:

He realized it too late, but he wasn't the protagonist. He was the sidekick.

I just want to to share the biggest bro I've ever had in a game:

I had one game like that in this patch, before the latest hotfix. Playing as a cultural civ (Japan led by Meiji), I had Austria as my buddy the whole game, who protected me in the World Congress against my enemies' attempts to sanction me, ban my monopoly, or repeal stuff I passed.

As if wasn't enough, Germany later became my second buddy when ideologies hit, giving me double diplomatic safety.

When not going for a DV, there's no better ally than a diplomatic civ.

I get to about 250 turns and then I cant build anything in one of the cities. Im using the september vox populi, playing single 6 opponents large map.

Anyone else run into this?
Is there a fix.

Is it intended that the player is unable to invest gold to build the World Trade Center? It always has been the case since long ago but still I find it remain in the new version.

Zulu taking on the offensive... Why can't they just leave me the heck alone? :)
Spoiler Zulu Carpet of doom :
upload_2021-9-26_22-48-17.png

The tactical AI is a masterpiece, it's not perfect and can never be - but still it's a work of art & wonder!

Last edited:
Zulu taking on the offensive... Why can't they just leave me the heck alone? :)
Spoiler Zulu Carpet of doom :

The tactical AI is a masterpiece, it's not perfect and can never be - but still it's a work of art & wonder!

I'm playing Zulu right now in King difficulty, and those look exactly like what I'm doing right now. Except with less skirmishers and more impis. It's hilarious.

Sorry for asking here. I'm currently at 100% warscore vs Maria of Portugal, but for some reason she don't want to capitulate. Capitulate button is greyed out. Is this a bug?
I'm already conquered 6 cities, including Lisbon. Also she have 1 vassal that also cannot be liberated.
Spoiler :

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom