New Version - 1.0 (September 3rd, 2021)

Discussion in 'Community Patch Project' started by Gazebo, Sep 3, 2021.

1. pineappledan

pineappledan Deity

There’s nothing wrong with the text as is, it’s more consistent with the existing citadel text this way. It’s just that we’ve never had anything use this mechanic before.

2. Bruhmoment

Bruhmoment Warlord

Maybe I have an old version, but I don't remember one being made for VP. Will have to reinstall and see if this keeps happening.
    What I mean is, in normal unmodded civ 5 BNW, you got the small loading screen, which was in the shape of a square. You know it, 1920x1080

3. ridjack

ridjack King

Is Zealotry supposed to allow me to buy diplo units with faith?
    I just want to make sure I have this correct - in a 16-player game, the maximum possible should be three, right?

4. Recursive

Recursive Covets Lands That You Currently Own Moderator

Yes.

5. BiteInTheMark

BiteInTheMark Deity

So, theoretically, if you place 2 ordos close together and connect them with a railway, you could place your whole army at your capital and catapult them to any point on the same landmass, if you simply charge them by running back on forth over the ordos again and again?

If this works... what would I do? I would charge ONE Scout unit up to 1000 movement points and then pillage ALL improvements of the enemy empire which doesnt have a unit on top of it simply in ONE turn after the war declaration.....
    BALANCED....:mischief:

6. greenfieldpark

greenfieldpark Chieftain

Has anybody used this for multiplayer? If so was it stable regarding resyncs, crashes and general slow downs?

7. Ragic

Ragic Chieftain

Latest stable version playing on Warlord, small continents plus, medium map, 7 Civs, normal settings, no mod mods..

No issues so far. Impressed with the ai. Most fun I’ve had with the game in a long time.

phantomaxl1207 likes this.
  8. Jdoug312

Jdoug312 Prince

Are research agreements unavailable to anyone else in 1.0.3? After unlocking the necessary tech, I saw that I can't make research agreements. Looked at the other civs' EUI and indeed the place where research agreements would be red until one was signed is gone totally. I just double checked that I have research agreements enabled and I do. My only new addition mod wise was Really Advanced Setup

9. Histomen

Histomen Chieftain

You know, i take back my Denmark needs built in iron. All it took was a single node of 2, then conquering the person with the most iron early. 2 berserkers go a longgggg way.
    Emperor - Epic- Standard Communitas with more wonders mod and 3 and 4th uc

Attached Files:

10. Kim Dong Un

Kim Dong Un The One & Unly Supporter

I just completed one in my game. I didn't initiate it though; the AI approached me. The only thing I can think of is if you had the necessary funds in-game.

11. Jdoug312

Jdoug312 Prince

It's definitely not a gold related issue, I have a few thousand gold at the moment. The option isn't even there. Not on the diplo screen, and no mention on the EUI portraits of civs. It's like research agreements don't exist in game, despite me 100% having the research agreements box checked.

12. Kim Dong Un

Kim Dong Un The One & Unly Supporter

Unfortunately I can't really help, other than advising you to post a bug report.

13. Denn

Denn Chieftain

when i use 3/4 components, sweden's carolean disappears, only three other ones are left. how can i fix this?

14. dpshw

dpshw Chieftain

can someone update the title so everyone sees latest release is 1.03 by now?

15. ridjack

ridjack King

A lot of the time when this happens, it's just a visual bug in the leader menu. If you check the Civilopedia entry Sweden and still see the Carolean, all is well.

If you don't see it in the civilopedia, it's almost always caused by a custom civ. You'll have to try disabling those mods one at a time until you figure out which one it is.

Last edited: Sep 16, 2021 at 7:41 AM
  16. notaspambot

notaspambot Chieftain

From the git:

Domination victory currently works with OCC; once all other capitals are destroyed, the player ends up controlling the only capital in the game and technically qualifies. Whatever changes are made here though, I'd like to make a reminder that EVENTS_CITY_RAZING/"Global - Raze Major Capitals" is part of the custom mod options and request that the razing of AI capitals continue to be supported.

17. Recursive

Recursive Covets Lands That You Currently Own Moderator

Should post this on Github. But yes, an excellent point.

18. Sword Dancer

Sword Dancer Chieftain

Hey everyone...

After a very long hiatus, I thought I'd reinstall and get the latest CBP. Unfortunately, it seems that I am getting a series of files that cannot be loaded and it makes the game unplayable. Could I have missed something in my installer?

The files are:
    • DC45_DiplomacyOverview.DDS
    • DC45_AdvisorCounsel.DDS
    • DC45_Greatworks.DDS
    • DC45_Culture.DDS
    • DC45_EspionageOverview.DDS
    as well as the following textures:
    • TopPanelGoldenAge.DDS
    • MenuButton.DDS
    • HelpButton.DDS
    I am running at 3440x1400 with the automatically scaled menus option, and only the unlimited barbarian XP mod, which I *know* is compatible with CBP.

Any ideas what may be going wrong?

-Mike

19. hydezt

hydezt Chieftain

Just like in my post https://forums.civfanatics.com/thre...eptember-3rd-2021.672999/page-3#post-16151658
    Copy the UI folder on your steamapps folder in drive C to whatever your civ 5 installation folder

vyyt likes this.
  20. Rongute

Rongute Chieftain