New Version - January 12th (1/12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
keep getting unable to insert the UI stuff because permission denied any way to change that?

Beauty: Removed % bonus to wonders, reduced faith to +1 (and removed + 1 culture) - pantheon now ignores policy cost requirements for all pre-renaissance wonders

If this includes policy tree requirements, this would mean a single civilization could build the Hanging Gardens, Parthenon, Forbidden Palace, and the University of Sankore. This would more than make up for the lost yields and promote some interesting strategies.

Really happy to see the tourism tweaks, which, in my opinion, brings some needed balance to Autocracy and warmongering in general.

Diplo units have a 5 turn purchase cool-down in the city, and Envoys can only be purchased in cities with a Chancery

Also glad to see a cool down on diplo unit purchases, but I would think 3 turns would be a little more reasonable since they tend to cost a decent amount anyway?

It's been a while since I've tried to play a more faith-centric game, so I can't really comment on the finer religious tweaks, but this definitely makes me want to try it out.
That might be awhile though since, of course, right when this comes out my laptop needs to be repaired, but good stuff.

For some reason I'm getting
An error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory:
Setup was unable to create the directory (DLC\UI_bc1\Art
Error 5: access is denied.

I've been getting this issue a while is there a way to go around this?

For some reason I'm getting
An error occurred while trying to create a file in the destination directory:
Setup was unable to create the directory (DLC\UI_bc1\Art
Error 5: access is denied.

I've been getting this issue a while is there a way to go around this?
Right click and run as administrator

still saying it, apparently after the second time running the installer I need advanced permissions on my own damn computer lol.

Last edited:
Actually I just deleted civ 5 to try what I did last time now it wont install "An error occurred while updating civ 5 (missing file priveleges)

• AI military might now calculated as a factor of their handicap bonus at all levels. If the AI gets a 10% handicap boost to unit cap, for example, their military score will by reduced by 5%. If 50%, then by 25%. And so on. (Experimental concept)

This is the best change. 8) Thanks for the hard work dude!

Hello - I've been having a problem with Great Prophets since I updated to this version. I don't have the option of creating a Religion. I'm not sure if it's this mod or Rise to Power. Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions?

Hello - I've been having a problem with Great Prophets since I updated to this version. I don't have the option of creating a Religion. I'm not sure if it's this mod or Rise to Power. Has anyone else had this problem? Any solutions?

Enough people have been playing (see above) without this basic complaint, that the odds are good it's RTP.

Playing right now (without RtP) - just founded a religion.

I have a game right now where one of the great barrier reef tiles is also a pearl luxury, the tile has 2 extra gold from the pearls but sadly cannot be improved whit fishing boats, is this a rare bug whit the fractal map script or it has something to do whit the cpp?
Anyone seem something similar, first time i see that in dozens of games whit cpp, using this version btw.

Hi all!

FIrst of all, thanks to Gazebo and everyone else for creating such a complex and interesting game with such a great replay value!

I play together with my friend and we are constantly getting same bug with this version. It appears only in multiplayer. I created modpack by myself, but thats not the first time i do this, i play vox populi for more than half a year .

AI players do not build cities at all, or build only a few of them and they do it very late. Instead of that, they build autistic settlers that walk in circles and back and forth or just sit in a city. Some of them (lucky ones) build 2nd or even 3rd city (very rare), but that takes them about 100 turns to do it. In a single player game with same settings - they seem to expand slower than before, but they usually have 3-4-5 cities on turn 75 (however there is usually one or maybe two AIs with the same problem)

Spoiler screenshot :

And same situation with all other AIs in this game, 2 or 3 of them have 2nd city, noone have 3rd. Screenshot is turn71 but was exactly the same on turn100. Tried to start new game ~6-8 times.

Game config:
15 civs, immortal, pangea, huge, standard speed, no barbs, no ruins, no events, no tech trading/brokering, enable research agreements, transp diplomacy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom