NFL 2009 Regular Season

Adam Jones was a terrible returner last year after having a year off, and he used to be gamechanging at the spot. I wouldn't count on Vick being much better.

But why not make him a straight RB? EDIT: He has 2 years to improve, BTW.

Compare him to a QB-turned-RB like Michael Robinson. Robinson has several inches and more than few pounds on Vick, who would be knocked around.

Slot receiver/qb/hb on gimmick plays is basically what you get from Vick at this point. Maybe he can crack the top 3 QB depth, but I doubt it. Reid is not going to let Vick pass up AJ Feeley for third.

The soap opera isn't over yet...

Are all football journalists in love with Brett Favre or something? :rolleyes: Surely it can't be his play that is causing all this hype, 'cause out of his last 4 seasons, only one was actually a good season. Is Brett Favre even newsworthy anymore?

Bulger out for 2 weeks, so much for the optimism of training camp with the passing game completely gone...

Yes. That really sucks. With both Avery and Bulger unable to play/practice the Rams passing game is sure to be very, very rusty at the start of the season. Look for Jackson and Gado to get a lot of runs I guess...

The soap opera isn't over yet...

Are all football journalists in love with {censored} or something? :rolleyes: Surely it can't be his play that is causing all this hype, 'cause out of his last 4 seasons, only one was actually a good season. Is {censored } even newsworthy anymore?

Dont' you realize that merely naming the QB Who Must Not Be Named channels more more dark energy into him, giving him more life? :mwaha:

BREAKING NEWS​

Brett Favre to sign $10-12M deal with Vikings pending physical

Brett Favre has a tear in rotator cuff

Brett Favre's plan has landed in Minnesota

Brett Favre is now giving handshakes to people as he exits the plane

Brett Favre will start Friday night against the Chiefs

*cue same 5 game clips of Favre from last year*

Brett Favre is now exiting his SUV outside the Vikings facility

:lol: :lol: nice :lol:

personally, i love the drama.

The only thing I like about it is watching Wilbon blow up over it on PTI. Otherwise, it makes my stomach turn in putrid turny knots :p

EDIT: Omg Brett Favre has donned the red jersey and is now entering the practice field. He just loves football so much.

As a Vikings fan I have to find a way to cheer the Vikes to a 10-6 record and playoffs but jeer Favre to a terriable season at the same time. A fine line.

Sage Rosencoptered his way out of possibly starting in Houston, the guy turns the ball over MORE than Favre. I don't feel very sorry for him.

Top Bottom