NFL Playoffs!!!!

So, this is totally irrelevant to football and pretty much everything else...

Early in the game there was a closeup of Aaron Rodgers and I was kinda surprised that he was clean shaven. I just watched his post game presser...

It's not like his usual beard, but it was definitely well beyond five o'clock shadow. The dude seriously grew a beard in the course of the game.

If I have to hear Peyton hum that insurance tune again....
you will take it like a man and do absolutely nothing, besides continue to watch the football game... Those commercials are as frequent (if not more so) than Budweiser ads. You can't watch live football without seeing them.

Seattle is getting their little butts whipped...

21 - zip with three full quarters to play? Yikes:eek: Utter humiliation so far for Sea.

EDIT:OMG another pick?!?!? This is surreal for a playoff game... I mean the Texans - Chiefs game was pathetic but the Texans O wasn't this bad... they just didn't score...

EDIT: Again... :lol: the Manning Nationwide commercial just came on ;)

Seattle is getting their little butts whipped...

21 - zip with three full quarters to play? Yikes:eek: Utter humiliation so far for Sea.

EDIT:OMG another pick?!?!? This is surreal for a playoff game... I mean the Texans - Chiefs game was pathetic but the Texans O wasn't this bad... they just didn't score...

EDIT: Again... :lol: the Manning Nationwide commercial just came on ;)

Gon-na change the chan-nel soooon~

LOL @ Terry Bradshaw's Halftime "analysis" ... "It's over, there's no way Sea can come back you might as well change the channel" Curt Menefee almost fell out his seat... the producers were screaming in his ear "WTF is Terry doing!?!? Spin it! spin it! Tell people not to change the channel!!" All the other panelists tried to clean it up... Then Curt Menefee asked Terry Bradshaw if he would like to tell the fans why to stick with it... Terry says... "Huh? Pfft I don't know"

Not related to the current game but props to Aaron Rodgers for managing to complain about not getting to change his choice on the coin toss. Great to see new creative ways to avoid introspection.

LOL @ Terry Bradshaw's Halftime "analysis" ... "It's over, there's no way Sea can come back you might as well change the channel" Curt Menefee almost fell out his seat... the producers were screaming in his ear "WTF is Terry doing!?!? Spin it! spin it! Tell people not to change the channel!!" All the other panelists tried to clean it up... Then Curt Menefee asked Terry Bradshaw if he would like to tell the fans why to stick with it... Terry says... "Huh? Pfft I don't know"

Actually it did look like they had a chance to come back. It would have helped if Carolina could have turned the ball over at least once to speed up the Seattle comeback drive. 24-31 is a loss, but not so bad that I'm embarrassed to walk around with my Wilson Jersey/Seahawks shirts. I can take a loss like that considering the respectable comeback attempt.

This is why God gave us remote controls with 'Mute' buttons.

Since when has Eugene Polley been renamed to "God" ? ;)
Now I like my TV remote as much as the next guy but to call its inventor "God" is going a bit far, IMHO... :D

So I guess Carolina's first half beats Seattle's second half.

I was actually just nodding along with Bradshaw at halftime when he sort of said Seattle was in just too deep a hole, but they sure made a nice run at it in the second half... Nice game. :)

Actually it did look like they had a chance to come back. It would have helped if Carolina could have turned the ball over at least once to speed up the Seattle comeback drive. 24-31 is a loss, but not so bad that I'm embarrassed to walk around with my Wilson Jersey/Seahawks shirts. I can take a loss like that considering the respectable comeback attempt.
The bitter 49ers fan in me was actually pretty happy to see them comeback for numerous reasons. The embarrassment already happened in the 1st half so I got to enjoy that. The only thing that could top that was the hated Seahawks getting some false hope... so I could once again enjoy the heart-wrenching disappointment when they came so close and yet so far. Finally, I get the satisfaction of knowing that they were never really in the game, as Carolina led the whole game, and Sea never so much as had the ball with a chance to take the lead.

In any case, great gut-check performance by Sea fighting back instead of giving up.

Denver is choking again... The receivers can't catch a football to save their lives...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a close one...The defense bailing them out again with that takeaway... Something is gotta give or we're not beating the Pats playing like that...Now it's on to championship Sunday...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom