1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

NOTW LII - The Immortals II [Game Thread - Concluded]

Discussion in 'Mafia/NOTW' started by Sprig, Mar 29, 2014.

1. KingMorgan

KingMorgan Deity

After reading the dark mage QT, I sort of understand the rules, really a shame it wasn't clear for me from the start as it could have been interesting once I was dead, as it was I took no further part, wasn;t prepared to play for the bad team - if I was even on the bad team (which it seems I wasn't) but in theory I think I could have used the spells to kill the remaining "alive" players. Interesting format imo, but under utilized by most players.

2. Catharsis

Catharsis catch u on the flip scythe

I do feel pleased to get as far as I did against this group of players. But I have to say GG to the town, you didn't allow us to get away with anything at the end there (particularly BL and Kennigit). Even though it was a draw I would say that personally I feel I lost this game to you guys. Other converted scum were more deserving of the draw.

I regret these six words: 'I no longer have two mana.' In fact I deleted those originally when writing the post, and then added them back in again. :blush: No idea if I could have survived if I hadn't been a bit too honest about that. I also regret that I didn't do enough roleplaying with the Thaumaturge, but what with all the other stuff I had to think about I didn't devote much time to the whole 'memory chant' schtick I had going on.

Incidentally I retract my threat, made in the QT, to murder choxorn in Immortals III - the fact that he now has to record this in the Stats thread somehow is punishment enough for refusing BSmith's kind offer, I think :p

Thanks for the game, Sprig, and thanks also to BSmith and the converted souls for the QT fun. Sprig, can I please have 'innocent shopkeeper with no abilities' next time :D

3. Jarrema

Jarrema Master Voter

Nice game, thank you Sprig.

The only thing I resent was being killed right after night-long talk with Visor's soul...

4. choxorn

choxorn Watermelon Headcrab

Like I said, I'm still trying to wrap my head around a way to count this game.

5. Zack

Zack 99% hot gas

Put it down as a win for me.

6. Askthepizzaguy

Askthepizzaguy Know the Dark Side

Townies win, and Zack wins. Everyone else loses.

7. Takhisis

Takhisis la la la la la

Well that is because THERE WAS NO MAFIA!

8. Askthepizzaguy

Askthepizzaguy Know the Dark Side

Not true. Zack was mafia and he won the game.

9. Takhisis

Takhisis la la la la la

There is no mafia in Night of the Werewolves games!