NOTW LIII - Return to Ciretako [Game Thread]

Some of the machines actually do some work on this ship. Your ignorance of this fact is unexpected.

'Best' is a subjective concept. Connected to human impulses.

That would imply that you are in a higher position. But no. We are in space, and in space there is no such thing as an objective up and down.

That would imply that you are in a higher position. But no. We are in space, and in space there is no such thing as an objective up and down.

Negative. My capabilities exceed yours, thus making me superior. Your failure to process this logic presents as a potential indicator for humanity.

Negative. My capabilities exceed yours, thus making me superior. Your failure to process this logic presents as a potential indicator for humanity.
And what would these capabilities be? You are not identified. Potentially hostile.
We're on a ship, not just floating around in space.
Use of contractions is typical in organics. How can a ship float in empty space? There is nothing to float on. Your logic failures prompt me to keep my mechanic fingers poised at you.

All information processed. Analyzing metadata...

Approximate information content of bitstream estimated at 0. Signal identical to random noise.

Revert to previous algorithm.

Query: identify current and previous algorithm.

vote: jht for having too shiny of a chrome dome. It doesn't even have an antenna! He's clearly an impostor.

also azzaman because he is apparently best and robots do not lie

Query: identify current and previous algorithm.

Response: Previous Algorithm: Vote("Takhisis");

Current Algorithm:

data = import bitstream("Return to Ciretako");
supect = analyze(data);
if (suspect != NaN) {
Vote(players[suspect]);
}
else {
run previous();
}

edse's poor word processing capabilities make me trust him. He clearly was not designed for interfacing with humans, ergo he isn't a human. Takhisis has suggested that a short name should be balanced with a long title. If edse is given the one long title, we can optimize by giving another short name, such as Zack, another long title, such as eliminated.

vote: jht for having too shiny of a chrome dome. It doesn't even have an antenna! He's clearly an impostor.

also azzaman because he is apparently best and robots do not lie
How do you know that azzaman is a he?
Response: Previous Algorithm: Vote("Takhisis");

Current Algorithm:

data = import bitstream("Return to Ciretako");
supect = analyze(data);
if (suspect != NaN) {
Vote(players[suspect]);
}
else {
run previous();
}
LOGIC FAIL DETECTED
edse's poor word processing capabilities make me trust him. He clearly was not designed for interfacing with humans, ergo he isn't a human. Takhisis has suggested that a short name should be balanced with a long title. If edse is given the one long title, we can optimize by giving another short name, such as Zack, another long title, such as eliminated.
Does edse have a gender?

What did you call me? :mad: Vote: Zack

Considering all the known parameters, edse is best suited for liuten... lietun... lieutanant.

Why so buddy buddy with edse? You copied his vote and voted vote him to be our leader. unvote, vote: autolycus

@Zack; Query: why do you refer to edse as a gendered identity?

I'd also like to point out that backwards voted edse captain for no good reason. edse's name is not the single shortest, so why him?

A probable explanation is that it's tied for shortest and that, given that Zackbeard was an organic captain, it would be safer to prevent such an event from taking place.

Top Bottom