NOTW LIII - Return to Ciretako [Game Thread]

My latest message is proof that organics have been interfering with our communications. A short name would be balanced with a long title and vice-versa.

@BackwardsLogic: The topic of my query was your software, not your hardware.

Verarde is the most manly one here.

Only a fellow organic would be able to sense 'manliness'.

The elderly machine's vocal processors crackle with age, turning any 's' sounds into 'z' sounds..
Mozt definitely, we zhould focuz on BZmith. I've alwayz thought that that young megabyte was too arrogant for itz own good.

Vote: BSmith1068 '6' and '8', I do not recognize these numbers. You are no machine!

Zack to lead us.

Vote: BSmith1068 '6' and '8', I do not recognize these numbers. You are no machine!

Zack to lead us.
Username reprocessed as BSmith10000101100. But the alienness implied by using such a strange notation system convinces me that the unit you refer to is one with human-made software. Your proposal for leadership is based, surely, on the same premises as the nomination for edse?
You, Takhiziz, zhould not be zo inzolent.
I was pointing out that you had forgotten to spell it as 'waz'.
KingMorgan is definitely not a machine, for no machine would make that grammar error.
People make mistakes, not errors. Your failure at simple collocations convinces me that you are, indeed, a mere fallible humanity.

I agree that edse being called a Lieutenant would balance out, a short name with a

Short name with a what? Do you have an error in your vocal processors, Takhisis?

Zack should lead us.

"All your base are belong to us! All your bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass bass..."

*Loop detected, terminate executable, Reboot*

"01100011 01101000 01101111 01111000 01101111 01110010 01101110
(choxorn)

You just voted for me using Binary Numbers that convert into ASCII code for my name.... consider me impressed.

You are easily impressed, fellow machine. Perhaps your organo-emulation package needs recalibrating.

I agree that edse being called a Lieutenant would balance out, a short name with a

Short name with a what? Do you have an error in your vocal processors, Takhisis?
I have already clarified that. Probably the human interfering was you.
You are easily impressed, fellow machine. Perhaps your organo-emulation package needs recalibrating.
Organo-emu… does not compute. Machines appear to be wanting to be like inferior men. OUT OF CHEESE ERROR +++ MELON MELON MELON +++

Machines do not have emotions.

Permission was refused as the party attempting to secure access seemed to be organic. You are possibly damaged and should be quarantined. Mechanic finger of Suspicion: Zack.

Top Bottom