NOTW LIII - Return to Ciretako [Game Thread]

Why are you explaining for him? I want to hear him say it. Now he can just copy the reasoning you so generously provided.

Query (restated): Why are you so sure that edse has a gender.

Use of latinisms is indicative of humanity, and so my vote stands. Your attempts at high-sounding English sounds like human arrogance to me phonoreceptors.

Use of latinisms is indicative of humanity, and so my vote stands. Your attempts at high-sounding English sounds like human arrogance to me phonoreceptors.

Latinisms and high English are clearly humanoid designations; the latter has no true meaning. I am true to my programming, as any machine would be.

Query (restated): Why are you so sure that edse has a gender.

This isn't Masters of Arcane Taki

My vote on you stands, and given the odd interaction between you and edse, now I actually feel good about it.

Latinisms and high English are clearly humanoid designations; the latter has no true meaning. I am true to my programming, as any machine would be.
Which is why you remain loyal to your human masters. My vote stands.
This isn't Masters of Arcane Taki
Statement: Spelling and punctuation make message illegible.
Query: please restate.

I'd also like to point out that backwards voted edse captain for no good reason. edse's name is not the single shortest, so why him?

Explanation: it was not that I voted edse as lieutenant, but rather I voted someone other than myself as lieutenant. It seems too easy to vote oneself for a position of importance, no? Someone had to be a candidate and for day one he was as good as any.

Query: Do you wish yourself to be lieutenant over edse? That seems very... ...human of you. Though I will agree the exact voting habits of Autolycus and edse leave something to be desired. Perhaps they have the exact same programming and cannot deviate?

Explanation: it was not that I voted edse as lieutenant, but rather I voted someone other than myself as lieutenant. It seems too easy to vote oneself for a position of importance, no? Someone had to be a candidate and for day one he was as good as any.

Query: Do you wish yourself to be lieutenant over edse? That seems very... ...human of you. Though I will agree the exact voting habits of Autolycus and edse leave something to be desired. Perhaps they have the exact same programming and cannot deviate?
All equations I have calculated point towards myself being the best candidate for lieutenant. Insufficient data to properly analyze the qualifications and motivations of others.

takhisis is not making sense, and should be shut down.
You are not proposing that I be shut down, you are proposing that I be dismantled. And that does not compute.
All equations I have calculated point towards myself being the best candidate for lieutenant. Insufficient data to properly analyze the qualifications and motivations of others.
Query: What were those equations? What was the input?

Query (restated): what were those equations?
Remark: output not requested, but seems not to be the same as 'not executing Zack'.

'Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do.'

*Loop detected, terminate executable, Reboot*

Error, something has corrupted my music player... what the point of being the biggest and baddest machine here if I can't pump out the sounds?

*Bzzt, Bzzt, Bzzt*

"Program: King Morgan. Given human title of power. Obvious conclusion: Must be superiorly built."

"Program: Arakor. Has not put lieutenant vote. Conclusion: Human nature forgot."

"Error: Program Takhisis. Has not voted also. Prior offense. Core: Reasons?"

"Core data: Takhisis. Obvious machine."

*Data entry and processing complete*

Statement: bladescape is in error. Proof: Post #10, Takhisis is voting for Coyosis.
Query: Request recalibration of bladescape. Y/N?

Each machine appears to be voting almost exclusively for oneself. This one stood aside from such humanoid self-aggrandisement for better analysis of the situation.

*Bzzt, Bzzt, Bzzt*

"Statement: Takhisis comprehension units in issue. Repair protocols should engage."

"Statement: "Has not voted also" refers to previous statement in message. Previous statement referred to lieutenant vote."

"Obvious conclusion: Reference to program Takhisis was about not lieutenant voting."

*Correction Protocols finished running. Offline*

Top Bottom