• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

NOTW LIII - Return to Ciretako [Game Thread]

Sorry that my having a life is inconvenient for you.

I would've said it was more inconvenient for you. ^^"

Look, I feel like we've somehow stepped into the 'sniping shots at each other' over this and that really isn't where I wanted to go with this. > < I know what it feels like to be suspected/attacked over having a life that takes me away from a game. It's a really annoying feeling because there's nothing you can do about it because you literally haven't been there.

The only problem is that you can't just let someone off the hook for having a real life. Otherwise mafia can easy-coast through via it.

I'm really not trying to take a shot at your or your comment, or imply that the real life shouldn't take precedence or whatever happened to this line of conversation. (Seriously, if there's something I stated that really annoyed you, just straight up tell me. I'm perfectly willing to acknowledge any lack of tact I have succumbed to, and apologise for it.)

It does seem odd that Jarrema, as the self-declared town network person and role-scanner has not yet been killed. Either the Mafia have had more important things to do every night or they believe that Jarrema is not a threat. Why might that be, do you think?

I mentioned elsewhere that they could have concluded he's no threat to them, but I don't see how they come up with that conclusion until it's too late. It's possible they thought he was protected, and therefore shot elsewhere.

yeah, because I was

Well, I'm a drone but it was not a secret, Winston knew... so jarema coming and saying it after confirming I'm true machine is not comforting me much.

Vote: Bladescape while I'm not sure, there was no much need to single out himself going after me yesterday... I also was doubtfully about spaceman :/

Honestly was hoping to be vigged last night with a massacre weapon and remove a trouble from the equation...

yeah, because I was

I didn't see in the narration any shot / protect narrative.

Nothing happened. I don't think the lack of night kill was because you were protected.

I am thinking something along the lines of:

1) Inactive scum member

2) Missed deadline because real life, not necessarily inactive

3) Night action from the scum team taken up by doing something else entirely.

@ everyone in the game- upgrades: How do they work?

The sheeple is real.

Vote: Bladescape while I'm not sure, there was no much need to single out himself going after me yesterday... I also was doubtfully about spaceman :/

So, 1. I was on Spaceman myself, never wavered. 2. I said you were town if Space was wolf. 3. I only singled you out on Pizza's request of, if Space wasn't in the equation, who I'd put up as most likely wolf.

I also know Riedquat is drone. Also, ATPG is Boltaray.
(my ability was upgraded when I used upgrade; now I scan both for role and for being organic)

Describe for me what happens when you upgrade. Do you have to use a night action doing so?

Describe for me what happens when you upgrade. Do you have to use a night action doing so?

yes. This is night action to use upgrade. Then, you get message from host describing what have changed. In my case, my ability was upgraded, and my strength increased, but it was also said in description of upgrade (which was sent to me after I get the item) that there is also possibility of gaining entirely new ability.

The sheeple is real.

Spaceman kept saying that, up until he was revealed as scum. Is this a new trend or are people trying to insult others into not voting for them?

Spaceman kept saying that, up until he was revealed as scum. Is this a new trend or are people trying to insult others into not voting for them?

Are you implying that people don't use terms like that at all over here? O.o

I do not understand this term at all

The sheeple is real.

It isn't an insult if it is true! :)

So, 1. I was on Spaceman myself, never wavered. 2. I said you were town if Space was wolf. 3. I only singled you out on Pizza's request of, if Space wasn't in the equation, who I'd put up as most likely wolf.

Really? I'm dispersed... unvote; vote: abstain?

Someone can remind me what coyosis is, or claimed to be?

Are you implying that people don't use terms like that at all over here? O.o

We generally use vehicular terms, such as band-wagon or runaway train.

We generally use vehicular terms, such as band-wagon or runaway train.

So what do you call the individual members of the wagon? wagoners? Train Carriages? =P

I now need an excuse to call a bandwagon 'The Orient Express'.

I would've said it was more inconvenient for you. ^^"

Look, I feel like we've somehow stepped into the 'sniping shots at each other' over this and that really isn't where I wanted to go with this. > < I know what it feels like to be suspected/attacked over having a life that takes me away from a game. It's a really annoying feeling because there's nothing you can do about it because you literally haven't been there.

The only problem is that you can't just let someone off the hook for having a real life. Otherwise mafia can easy-coast through via it.

I'm really not trying to take a shot at your or your comment, or imply that the real life shouldn't take precedence or whatever happened to this line of conversation. (Seriously, if there's something I stated that really annoyed you, just straight up tell me. I'm perfectly willing to acknowledge any lack of tact I have succumbed to, and apologise for it.)

You know, I should apologize; that was supposed to be me using my dry sense of humor. So fail on my part, and OOG we're fine. Honest.

I'd be riding me, too.

Someone can remind me what coyosis is, or claimed to be?

Jarrema says I'm Spawn.

I gave my parameters earlier in the game, and it's pre-coffee so I'm not looking for them now.

I believe Winston intimated that he was in contact with a Name Scanner earlier in the game. That is what I am. I believe at this point, there isn't much reason to hide my identity. Scans are:
Coyosis is Spew
Legato was Phaze
BSmith is Blomb
Azza is Crusher (apparently I don't scry SK)
Riedquat is Drone

I am Blomb, but frankly I had told Winston (and Kennigit) that early on, so that result could have come from a source independent of this claimed scan.

All the same I will go with Jarrema today, though that last post by coyosis almost had me voting for her instead. I assume you have had your coffee now?

Top Bottom