• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

NOTW LVI: The Demon Council [Game Thread]

Well, I'm glad 5 lines of text did the trick this game then

The Demon word for it doesn't translate well into English, I'm afraid.

I am always gracious to the Demon Council team of translators that work great with the Imperium delegation. Now I myself am of course fully fluent in Demon, but many of the Imperium's constituency for which I serve are not, so I am quite happy that the effort is taken to communicate to the Imperium the proper text

Its more of a you actually said something so I'm going to give you a pass for now.

I'm giving KM a town lean because if he was scum I'm not sure he'd think tangling with me would be a wise idea. :lol:

Yeah, its true.

The Demon 500 is a better and more skillful race than the 450. People thinking otherwise don't realise how intense the setup and training is for a race like that.

bladescape

Some "Protector" you are. Then how did these assassins get in?

I'm tired of work.

Does anyones role suggest any sort of unique mechanics or things which might prove to have an interesting effect?

As again - I have absolutely zero desire to network and will be doing very little PMing this game if any. I just want to know if there is some interesting mechanics to discuss or at least be aware of initially.

I will state forthright that I do not have an 'interesting' ability.

Tally so far:
Takhisis: 2 (Landlubber, Spaceman)
Sprig: 2 (Auto, Kennigit)
Kennigit: 1 (Arakhor)
landlubber: 1 (Takhisis)
Autolycus: 1 (Legato Endless)
spaceman: 1 (Visor)
Visor: 1 (King Morgan)
Choxorn: 1 (bladescape)
bladescape: 1 (choxorn)

Observations so far:

I was the first to place a second vote on someone (Tak). Kennigit was the second (Sprig).

I doubt much can be extracted from either of those for now

Chox and blade have OMGUSed each other, as have Landlubber and Tak. Neither of these pairs matters much. My vote on Tak was random, and unrelated to the OMGUS.

Visor's behavior has been rather erratic. First voting Kennigit, then unvoting when Kennigit made a mostly roleplay/fluff-heavy post, and voting for me. Visor's comment

There is a big tell with Kennigits game. If he starts dropping text bombs on a regular basis, you better believe he's town.

insinuates that Kennigit is contributing, but as Kennigit himself alludes to, most of his post is just RP.

The vote for me follows. Presumably Visor expected a text-wall in response, which I shall happily obligue.

Now he's fishing for roles and mechanics, while saying he won't be networking.

On the other hand, he has posted more discussable material in thread than anyone else, which I like.

So Visor, a question: You networked a lot in Auto's game, leading the town there. You were town. Why not do it this game? What's different?

Question for Zack: Do we need a majority on the first day to lynch, or is plurality sufficient?

*"My vote on Tak was random"

Well ok not truly random. I placed a second vote on someone to see if they panic, which Tak hasn't so far

Visorslash. Because.

do you read me town or scum now, Visor?

Tally so far:
Takhisis: 2 (Landlubber, Spaceman)
Sprig: 2 (Auto, Kennigit)
Kennigit: 1 (Arakhor)
landlubber: 1 (Takhisis)
Autolycus: 1 (Legato Endless)
spaceman: 1 (Visor)
Visor: 1 (King Morgan)
Choxorn: 1 (bladescape)
bladescape: 1 (choxorn)

Observations so far:

I was the first to place a second vote on someone (Tak). Kennigit was the second (Sprig).

I doubt much can be extracted from either of those for now

Chox and blade have OMGUSed each other, as have Landlubber and Tak. Neither of these pairs matters much. My vote on Tak was random, and unrelated to the OMGUS.

Visor's behavior has been rather erratic. First voting Kennigit, then unvoting when Kennigit made a mostly roleplay/fluff-heavy post, and voting for me. Visor's comment

insinuates that Kennigit is contributing, but as Kennigit himself alludes to, most of his post is just RP.

The vote for me follows. Presumably Visor expected a text-wall in response, which I shall happily obligue.

Now he's fishing for roles and mechanics, while saying he won't be networking.

On the other hand, he has posted more discussable material in thread than anyone else, which I like.

So Visor, a question: You networked a lot in Auto's game, leading the town there. You were town. Why not do it this game? What's different?

Question for Zack: Do we need a majority on the first day to lynch, or is plurality sufficient?
I didn't network in autos game, I just wanted people to tell me their roles for funsies.

I don't want to do it every game and I'm tired of doing it. For a long period in CFC I was chief networker. I am bored of it.
do you read me town or scum now, Visor?

Scum at the moment because if you were town why would I be on your mind?

My comment on Kennigit was simply a statement on his play in games - my unvote was because my vote is useful elsewhere.

So I'll break my own personal rules for a second (always complaining about people referencing previous games)

Truth is that I'm secretly--maybe not so secretly-- terrible at remembering people. I don't actually remember spaceman being scum in a long while and have no clue what he "looks like" as scum.

Because I know you like to be a good little townie but boy does that seem flinchy mr lord of district 6.

anyways I'm happy sticking on sprig. Contrary to mr spaceman, my vote actually was full random.

I disagree with the Prime Demonlord Zack.

The Imperium's representation has made it CLEAR to the council and its delegation over the years that blood mages are NOT human.

Most of my demon friends on the council seem to understand this fact.

However, Sprig seems to have been supportive of Hendarr "diplomats", which we all know were just assassins sent to KILL US ALL

Why is that lord of district 10?

Hope. Without hope one can not truly suffer.

For example - your accusation against me is another sign of hope that you might antagonize me enough that i might make your death swift. But alas each day I spare you is only heighten the sense of pain I will inflict on you.

Unless that assassins get you first in which case I'll be using the words of the late Prime Demonlord, boned.

So in order to enact out my most diabolical plans I need to make sure we take out the assassins. Choxorn stands out as a likely candidatem

Winston Hughes for using CFC with invisible mode enabled. Invisible mode = scum 100% of the times.

Top Bottom