• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

NOTW LVI: The Demon Council [Game Thread]

End of Night One

In the morning, the Prime had terrible news. "The local sportsball team lost to their fierce rivals."

Some Councilors grumbled, while others smiled (as they and there constituents were avid supporters of the rival team). Most didn't care about sportsball.

The Prime wiped the tears from his eyes. "Oh, and I almost forgot. choxorn is dead."

Spoiler :
choxorn, Lord of District 5, was loyal to the Demon Council.

A message was found:

Testing, Testing, 1,2,3. I'd take a closer look at both Jarrema and bladescape if I were you (individually, not together necessarily).

Day Two ends in:

[TIMER=9/11/2015 3:00 PM CDT; Day Two Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

Congrats to the visiting imperium sportsball team! I know ya demons dont like it but huzzah!

I know you said you had a power role jarrema. You may as well just save everybody's time and say what it is publically. If it *actually* is super duper important or whatnot, the council can plan accordingly

I can scan for player's strength. Last night I scanned Visor.
Are you searching for target, Kennigit?

Nah. Searching sounds like work. Some intern at the embassy can do that. Im being explicitly lazy

Spaceman came down HARD against your bandwagon. Not just in the "i have some PIS and want to speak against a wagon". I have a tough time thinking a scum does that (relatively) unprompted unless a plan was in place. Not like being right on 1 townie gives a lot of credit.

It wouldnt surprise me if there were like 4 scum and they openly bussed their partner day 1. I can hear options.

I dont have great night results but I know 1 person isnt the night 1 killer. So there's that

3 strength is spoopy?
I was under the impression that it being 2015 automatically disproved that thesis.
The thesis put forward by Zack, shortly before the launch of his own game.

Coincidence? I think aliens.

That's a good point, why would Jarrema scan Visor? Visor's clearly pro-town. I feel bad because it seems like I've been voting Jarrema a lot lately, but something's strange here.

vote:Jarrema

He did tell me he was going to scan my strength.

But he had no reason to push for my death over spaceman. and spacemans defence of jarrema is outing.

Why would a townie need that ability?

If everyone has a power, role or other non-vanilla goodie, chances are that not all of them are going to be obviously useful. I remember my time as Eowyn, constantly searching for a Nazgûl who wasn't even in the first half of the game! :lol:

Top Bottom