• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

NOTW LVI: The Demon Council [Game Thread]

If you'd like to take a look at the game we just played when I was scum when I basically went with the flow the entire game you might notice some major differences.

I even mentioned this to you, but it seems to have fallen by the wayside.

If you'd like to take a look at the game we just played when I was scum when I basically went with the flow the entire game you might notice some major differences.

I even mentioned this to you, but it seems to have fallen by the wayside.

:lol:

I'm not scum because I don't play like this as scum. - Really? You rip anyone who said that to you to shreds!

what the hell happened
unvote
vote: spaceman

vote: BSmith for being the only person later to the party than me.

My ability is of a type that I've previously gone on record to say that I dislike. (Cue everyone scurrying off to check my posting history.)
Winston's a jester, guys.
Justification on the random vote. Takhisis is the least likely person to flinch in this scenario - he'd react the same in all alignments.
And I wouldn't?
How on earth is that a flinch?

How does trying to lynch someone D1 make it look like I have something to hide, or more importantly make me mafia?

I mean it just doesn't make sense.

Speaking as an expert on townies claiming I flinched when I obviously bloody didn't and then getting lynched for it, Visor did not flinch.

What exactly is the issue at hand? (not sarcastic, I would genuinely like to know)

unvote, vote: Visorslash.

But not because because of the flinch (or whatever). I'm fine with flinching, flinch your heart out. But the I don't act like this when scummy routine is awful.

I never have much to say in the early game. Besides, no one's dead yet.

Sorry for the delay in showing up. The holiday weekend here in the US swallowed me. That combined with little to no sleep (kids and thunderstorms in the middle of the night don’t mix) conspired to distract me and now I am behind pretty much everywhere.

After reading the last few pages I am going to vote: spaceman.

Unvote, Vote: spaceman98. This is absolutely town Visor, not mafia Visor. Compare how he acted in this thread to how he acted as a townie in the last NOTW and how he acted as a mafia in High Society.

It's still a moot point, as usual. In High Society he came extremely close to getting himself lynched due to his suspicious low profile. If he's drawn the scum card again then I bet he'd make sure that the flying under the radar argument could not be used against him again.

Compare that to serial killer visor

"At least one of which is opposed to the demon council" or whatever the rules say

My vote sticks on sprig

Apologies for my inactivity here. Another mafia game I'm in has really heated up and I'm putting all my time over there at the moment.

That said,

Unvote
Vote: Spaceman

Everyone has a role or ability according to the OP, so piously admitting to not being vanilla means nothing.

Am I allowed to quote from pm's from other players?

Visor has told me that he is vanilla.
Please, lets lynch him

- Private communication of any kind is allowed, including creating your own QuickTopics. However, do not quote anything said in private, whether said by me or another player - this also means that posting QuickTopic links in the public thread is prohibited. Absolutely no screenshots.

5char

My tally, notify me of any errors.

Spoiler :
6 spaceman98 (Visorslash, landlubber, Double A, BSmith1068, choxorn, bladescape)

4 Visorslash (KingMorgan, Jarrema, spaceman98, Snerk)

1 BSmith1068 (Winston Hughes)
1 choxorn (Sprig)
1 Jarrema (Legato Endless)
1 Kennigit (Arakhor)
1 landlubber (Takhisis)
1 Sprig (Autolycus, Kennigit, robbiecon)

[TIMER=9/8/2015 3:00 PM CDT; Day One Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

(Timer should show about 45 minutes left.)

visorslash

You can be "vanilla" with an item potentially though

Spoiler :
6 spaceman98 (Visorslash, landlubber, Double A, BSmith1068, choxorn, bladescape)

5 Visorslash (KingMorgan, Jarrema, spaceman98, Snerk, Kennigit)

1 choxorn (Sprig)
1 Kennigit (Arakhor)
1 landlubber (Takhisis)

0 Sprig (Autolycus, robbiecon)

(Timer should show about 20 minutes left.)

End of Day One

After a long day of accusations and heated discussion flying across the room, the Prime calls for quiet. "Councilors, we are trapped in this room with possible assassins. We must decide how to proceed from here."

"Kill spaceman98!" exclaimed the Councilors.

The Prime shrugged. "Okay, sure."

Spoiler :
spaceman98, disguised as the Lord of District 6, was a Blood Mage.

Night One ends in:

[TIMER=9/9/2015 3:00 PM CDT; Night One Over]tunnel snakes rule[/TIMER]

Spoiler :

1 choxorn (Sprig)
1 Kennigit (Arakhor)
1 landlubber (Takhisis)

(Timer should show about 20 minutes left.)
This tally had a small error which did not affect the lynch's outcome. It has been corrected below:

Spoiler :

2 BSmith1068 (Winston Hughes)

1 choxorn (Sprig)
1 Kennigit (Arakhor)
1 landlubber (Takhisis)

Top Bottom