Pacific War: Empires Clash

Good news! My computer will most likely have Internet back by tomorrow night so I should be good to go Thursday. As long as it's not at like 6 or something. Is 7 okay?

Thats true. But shouldn't you have read the orders given to you before acting?
I am available friday night at 7 for the rest of the weekend on a 14 gig internet plan up at the cottage. As opposed to the .5 gig at my home...

I did. I must have honestly missed the "VIPs on liner" bit. I thought it lured us into a trap with 3 US destroyers. then I realized it hadn't, and proceeded to clean up ( somewhere in this, it took an accidental torpedo hit from me. I still wasn't aware of the whole VIP thing until after the drill)

Wow. Bad drill then.

Oh no it was a good drill. He didnt mention the 3!!! cases of friendly fire, one of which took out the bridge of my ship and almost killed me...

Jesus Christ... Lol. Did nuke do that too? Everyone 'accidentally' fire at nukes ship next drill! Jk!

Its ok he owes me two beers now. Ill take the brewery off the tally because of his smooth diplomacy with the freighter.

lol that was an accident. LH is like a literal genie "fire on the enemy!" "ok. TDD-19 is between you and Mahan. you hit Mahan twice, and TDD-19 once" "hey, I didn't know that!"

and I actually lost points for that too...

the other 2 times, one of my torpedoes came within a hairs bredth of hitting Duke, I originally fired it at an enemy destroyer, and we're all glad it rolled crappily to hit Duke. the first time, I fired on Civplayah to disable his engine because he was running away from the fight. he returned fire, we both missed by miles

lol that was an accident. LH is like a literal genie "fire on the enemy!" "ok. TDD-19 is between you and Mahan. you hit Mahan twice, and TDD-19 once" "hey, I didn't know that!"

and I actually lost points for that too...

the other 2 times, one of my torpedoes came within a hairs bredth of hitting Duke, I originally fired it at an enemy destroyer, and we're all glad it rolled crappily to hit Duke. the first time, I fired on Civplayah to disable his engine because he was running away from the fight. he returned fire, we both missed by miles
Now I wish I participated in the drill :( I am going to kill my computer

Probably won't be on. Computer still won't Internet. Someone else will try and fix it this weekend.

That timing is perfect for me. Friday i have football :(

Friday at that time would be my first 4 hour straight connection for the week. So can we do it then?

That timing is perfect for me. Friday i have football :(

How's one tonight at about, say, 7:30? Tomorrow I can do it at about 1 or 2 but not after that unless you want to drill at 11PM. Ballroom Dance class.

- L

How's one tonight at about, say, 7:30? Tomorrow I can do it at about 1 or 2 but not after that unless you want to drill at 11PM. Ballroom Dance class.

- L

:goodjob:

Do you have an estimate? Sorry my friend gabby came over. Girls before games :)

I understand - uhh, maybe an hour? I've decided to wait on Nuke.

Of course, I may have to pack up and go to bed if I do, since my mom will come back with him . . . .

-L

Top Bottom