Political Compass Meme Thread

Harry Potter.png

EDIT: Also, in before Traitorfish points out it is a British public school, so all the houses are variations on upper right.

Last edited:
Hufflepuff is the center, of course

Love the sixties!

Let's talk about the Political Compass...

:mischief:

Huh, given the current political trends I'd say fraternité should be on the bottom left, égalité on the top left and the security camera on the top right. But overall point still stands

View attachment 561233

EDIT: Also, in before Traitorfish points out it is a British public school, so all the houses are variations on upper right.

I'd put:

Hufflepuff auth-left
Ravenclaw lib-left
Slytherin lib-right
Gryffindor auth-right

Although you could put any house in any quadrant because both the house distinctions are meaningless and the political compass distinctions are meaningless. It's the ultimate mashup of millennial astrologies.

Huh, given the current political trends I'd say fraternité should be on the bottom left, égalité on the top left and the security camera on the top right. But overall point still stands

At least in the English cultural heritage, Brotherhoods, especially historically, are rather exclusionary clubs or elite societies. Or at least, that's how it makes sense to me.

I'd put:

Hufflepuff auth-left
Ravenclaw lib-left
Slytherin lib-right
Gryffindor auth-right

Although you could put any house in any quadrant because both the house distinctions are meaningless and the political compass distinctions are meaningless. It's the ultimate mashup of millennial astrologies.
I would find the political compass more meaningless if the correlations weren't so strong.

At least in the English cultural heritage, Brotherhoods, especially historically, are rather exclusionary clubs or elite societies. Or at least, that's how it makes sense to me.
Fraternité is meant more as "brotherhood of mankind" than elite clubs. So it's more like "care for each other in this country as if they were your kin".
If it was an English motto you'd probably be right.

Top Bottom