Polls & robots

Rhye

's and Fall creator
Hello everyone.
As I posted one month ago, I am making a survey about humanoid robots facial expressions, complete with pictures of a real robot.

I think that in CFC there's a large number of users from all the world and with a quite high culture level. So I hope I can find here a lot of people who can help!

There is a new survey available.

EDIT: another new one, June 23rd.

Here is the link (OLD)
and here is the password:
Spoiler :
kobiCA

Here is the NEW link
and here is the password:
Spoiler :
kobiC_EN

It'll take around 10 minutes to do it and your contribution is welcome.

Thanks in advance!

Just took the survey (attention, your email was caught due to whatever reasons by my providers spam filter).

Some of the modifications are a bit cheap IMHO ^^.

You might maybe want to adjust some of the questions.
e.g. once I wanted to say "neither", but had to answer "no difference" (and I'm sure that's not really what the intention was). But that was only once, in most cases it fit :).

And for the questions where you had a second one attached if you had choosen the left before: You might want to randomize it or take the second question to a second page, because looking at the second question will probably create some bias while answering the first.

And for the "thank you" image, I first thought the robot was whining, but then I realized it was meant to make a bow (...I hope...; I think his arm is too high/too near at his face).

I thought he was sad, perhaps because it was time for me to stop paying attention to him. :)

I like the idea of the little signals, but some of them were awkward.

Would it be possible to add an "other" field, with a fill-in-the-blank, for the ones where you asked "what else"? I kept thinking things that weren't listed as options.

I took the quiz. It was kinda fun. Sometimes it seemed like the eyebrows were doing some really funky things. Also I thought some of the expressions were cheating a bit (like when you had the head turned away to convey an emotion). Also the last 3 or 4 questions were exactly (word for word, expression for expression) the same thing, so the end of the quiz got a bit tedious.

I thought the expression at the end was the robot doing like an acceptance speech kinda expression (crying while saying, "thank you! you're too kind!")

Took the quiz... I really wish I had the option to choose 'neither'

I'm pretty sure that would have fulfilled nearly all of my answers that had to be marked 'both'

I support the idea of the 'other' + fill in the blanks option.

This one needs an "other" option even more. :/ Some of those mismatches were so awkward that none of the answers were at all appropriate.

Top Bottom