If you meet João III near his territory, he invites you over to have olive oil, codfish, grilled sardines, and castella, and also to come enjoy the fado with him.
His delegation brings you spices from the Indies, silks from China, gold from Africa, and a little bacalao from home.
If he rejects your delegation, he says it's because Portugal's own markets are currently over-saturated.

No port or madeira wine? Scandalous! :lol:

I was the fifth person to ever Shazam Portugal's theme according to my app. Apparently the Soundtrack was released and available as we speak -- that was fast! Loving the Ancient guitar solo, I have a soft spot for classical acoustic guitar. The credits go to this artist

Knowing that AIs *now* purposely manage any of its own Luxury Resources for true Corporative goals (while as a bonus.. wacky Monopoly--Tourism got important fundamental fixes via Hero-Relics & overflow % impacts) -- is by far the best news i've heard in many weeks.

While the upcoming Balance-April-Pass should offer us much needed twists in more than just gameplay context(s) -- the circle of optimal conditions is nearly complete. Excellent decisions by Firaxis staff all around, AFAIC.

:scan: ... Let's have some pure fun with :smoke: crazy Zombies (really nice 3D-Models, btw)!

I might even try Zombies now, for maybe one or two games. It's just that much better from my first impressions.

Reactions: PiR
Something annoying that I've discovered so far... When you're Portugal and a city-state asks you to send them a trade route... but they're landlocked. :cringe:
I think city-states' quests only get updated when the era changes only if you complete the quest of the previous era, correct? So if a landlocked city-state asks for a Trade Route, you will be stuck with that quest forever, right?

I think city-states' quests only get updated when the era changes only if you complete the quest of the previous era, correct? So if a landlocked city-state asks for a Trade Route, you will be stuck with that quest forever, right?

Unless you go to war. But if you declare war you lose your existing envoys.

As a Portuguese native speaker, let me say that Sarah's pronunciation was good enough, considering that João isn't easy for English speakers to pronounce, while Sean Bean's was downright disastrous.

Interesting! Perhaps the English accent makes it even harder than the more subdued American English then?

Anyone else having an issue getting the DLC to download? Steam says I have the DLC but it's not showing up in-game.

Top Bottom