• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Posters?

lots - with dinosaurs on them :) and not, before you think I'm a childish weirdo, with the kiddie Waöt Disney versions, but with excellent reprints of very classy illustrations if famous publications. Yep, I'm a weirdo - just not a childish one ;)

Yep - Quite a few!

*Maps of Morrowind and Middle Earth.
*1986 Slayer poster for Reign in Blood.
*Poster of Tom Araya from Slayer.
*Cannibal Corpse tour poster.
*1992 Judas Priest poster for Touch of Evil.
*King Diamond tour poster.
*Iron Maiden tour poster.
*Six foot by four foot map of Earth.

Other stuff includes tour books, autographs, stickers,
african masks boomerangs and dozens of concert tickets.

And my room is not that large either......!

:)

I have some too.

* Battleship Bismarck
* Battle of Britain - Luftwaffe Squadron Insignias
* Sir Francis Drake
* Blue Oyster Cult - Club Ninja
* Iron Maiden - Best of the Beast
* Ossur Hansen - A Faroean Footballer(watched him play in the UEFA Cup a few years ago)
* Are you talking to me? scene from Taxi Driver
* Apocalypse Now
* Matrix Reloaded - Agent Smith
* Italian Job - Michael Caine version of course.
* Blade II
* Shawshank Redemption
* Starship Troopers

My room is also not large but I there are not many furniture in my room. So I have some decent space on the walls.

I have postcards Metrpolis, Tigerland, DLM
and a crap load of business cards for work , freelance and previous clients, contacts and what not.

Oh yeah my wing chun lvl 1-4 badges

8-10 yrs old: Smash hits posters including some really questionable 80s pop stars.

12-14 yrs: Iron Maiden, Guns 'n' Roses, Clash posters.

15-17yrs: Theatre of Hate, Dead Kennedys, Ozzy Osborne, Babes from fashion mags, Jimi Hendrix, The Doors.

I had a MASSIVE poster a lot like this below but it got mangled and split in two down the middle by my friends dogs. So I pasted it all onto some newspaper and rehung it. Looked cool.

17-19yrs: Psychedelia posters and my own paintings.

19-22yrs: Salvador Dali and loads of indian wall hangings.

After this I dropped posters, preferring paintings and photography..

Now it's Mughal minatures, Ansell Adams photography and I'm planning on framing up a massive medieval map for a big wall - but that's gonna cost big!!! :eek:

I told you have a low embarassment threshold. I listened to that stuff. I was 8 years old. I ain't ashamed.

Rambuchan said:
I told you have a low embarassment threshold. I listened to that stuff. I was 8 years old. I ain't ashamed.

You shouldn't be. If you listened to that now OTOH... :)

thetrooper said:
You shouldn't be. If you listened to that now OTOH... :)
No comment.

*turns lovingly to his Rick Astley record and starts crooning*

"Never gonna give you up,
never gonna let you down,
never gonna turn around
and desert you."

*hugs it lovingly, quite unaware of the disgusted crowd gathering around*

in my dark ages (late 80s/early 90s) I actually had a David Hasselhoff poster :blush:

later I had several ID4-posters, and some Icehockey-posters. since then I stopped hanging up posters. in our bedroom there now is only a enlarged photograph of Delicate Arch. and my gf hung up 2 puzzles.

Stock, Aitken and Waterman - also responsible for Kylie Minogue's early career ie. 'I Should be so Lucky' (yes I had that poster too :D ).

Top Bottom