Random Rants 0x52: [Obligatory rant about title]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I very vividly remember posting profusely on the night I first got drunk. Takhisis engaged me about it but it was only when I regained sobriety that I swore to never again allow drunkenness to deprive me of proper spelling and grammar. To this day, all my subsequent drunkposting has been impeccably written with supreme effort on my part.

Well done. Drunk is no excuse for illiterate.

I got rid of a bunch of space art with this move and don't have the space to start adding to the collection.
Rant: I usually have no issues reading in English but 2x "space" in same sentence with two different meanings locked up brain for few moments :crazyeye: Had to watch some space related video to get over it. It was from Scottmanley talking about asteroid that is named ScottManley :lol:

My cat stared at me while pooping on the floor. :undecide:

Your kitty was probably just confused as to why you're not using the litter box.

People who confuse your and you're, its and it's, or use apostrophes to denote plurality make me so angry. Like, how little effort are you willing to spend on sounding literate? I wouldn't be caught dead making those mistakes on a casual Whatsapp message.

Sad news for our cause, though.

Last edited:
"Eats shoots and leaves"

Let's eat grandma!

Sure, commas are fun too. But they're not quite as awful, in my opinion.

I' l'i'k'e' a'p'o's't'r'o'p'h'e's' t'o'o' :mischief:

60 Minutes ran a segment tonight on the horrors of YouTube, Leslie Stahl and CBS are very upset people can spread lies on their platform. So naturally CBS showed lies and distortions about the Democrats and ignored the lies they've been telling about other people.

Rant: I missed two days of writing. :(

Someone sent me something through Amazon. The Amazon courier left a sticky note saying they "left the package under the doormat" but nobody here has it. The slip has "N/A" as the tracking number, which seems very legit.

No idea what to do.

Someone sent me something through Amazon. The Amazon courier left a sticky note saying they "left the package under the doormat" but nobody here has it. The slip has "N/A" as the tracking number, which seems very legit.

No idea what to do.
Contact your Amazon courier.

If it is real (not likely) Amazon will have the details. If your actual name was on it, then it is probably someone you know.

I'm on mobile for two weeks but just noticed it had eliminates everyone's signatures. This is unacceptable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom