Random @#%& rants 5: Life is a female dog.

I fell on my knee!!! IT BRUISES!!!

Achmed visited my house today. Now I have a checkpoint, instead of a house.

At least he wasn't on a stick.

What the hell is wrong with my language teachers? I earlier got 9 out of 10 from German, though the teacher had said that he'd give me a 10. Well, now I also got a 9 from English, while I had the best exam and essay points of my group. Apparently my teacher thinks that when she makes ludicrous exams, it is the students' fault that everyone gets worse numbers than usual. I also should've got a 10 from Swedish, but my teacher is very anal about students being absent or late. I should get my average above 9,5 again on this fifth and final term (not that it really matters; it'd just be nice).

And also my right thumb is still a bit sore after I smashed it into a table a week ago. I'm starting to get worried about it.

Okay, so apparently they have extracted collagen from T. rex bones, and that is cool. And they found it resembles bird proteins, which is no surprise but still cool. And the morning commuter paper ran an article on it, which is cool. And they kept calling it T-rex, which is annoying but everyone does it so I let it slide. But, not once but twice, they called chickens and other birds the "descendants" of T. rex!! Grrr! This really annoyed me! For some reason!

Oh well, it's not like I am entitled to accuracy from the media or anything.

I blame Jurassic Park (JP) For a start raptors weren't that large so these are not the "birds" they are talking about, they were more turkey sized (excuse the bird reference but they are really that small) and they certainly weren't evolved form birds or into, birds came later, the raptors in JP are no more the progeny of dinosaurs than lemurs are of humans.

I had a geologist friend go off on one about this too, they just aren't anything like T-Rex.

So, there were no interesting magazines, as I predicted. There was 30 issues of parenting magazines and the rest were kiddy. I had to do nothing for 10 minutes. Then, I went in.

You've never been creeped out before in a doctor's office until a doctor of the same sex has checked your genitals.

So, there were no interesting magazines, as I predicted. There was 30 issues of parenting magazines and the rest were kiddy. I had to do nothing for 10 minutes. Then, I went in.

You've never been creeped out before in a doctor's office until a doctor of the same sex has checked your genitals.

When you get older you get used to having women or men check out your genitals, whilst it becomes no less embarrassing, it's still not something they are going to rate as perfect even if they are getting some from the sword. I've had my nads fondled too many times to be embarrassed any more. :D

The fact is a female or male Dr has not only seen more balls than a professional tennis player, but they couldn't give a monkeys if you have one the size of a baseball and one the size of football, all they are looking for is abnormality. I'm sure women having Gynae exams from male doctors go through far worse, stop complaining. :p

but they couldn't give a monkeys if you have one the size of a baseball and one the size of football, all they are looking for is abnormality.

That's not an abnormality?

That's not an abnormality?

I think you just missed the point. But nm, I'm used to it, everyone does round here. :)

Ok if one was the size of a baseball and one of football, with no abnormality they couldn't care less? get it?

Having my genitals checked by a female doctor would be one of the highlights of my week. I don't get out much.

My dreams don't really provide me with much rest.

On a related note to the above, I'm none to happy with my mum at the moment.

On an unrelated, more random thought than rant, people in one of my classes keep saying how much they like that I find "everything spazzy only to just shrug it off."

Odd.

The MMG2 Mod didn't release for EUIII today even though it was so advertized, and tomorrow I'm busy doing other things :mad: .

It was delayed again? Ah, well, working on a game in 1.7whatever it is and don't want to change the rules mid-game. I should probably make an AAR out of it sometime.

My peeve for the day is actually the "it's Green Week this week!" droning a couple of stations. Because a) it's forgotten next week, b) a lot of it doesn't actually call on people to do anything, and c) they're still hyping corn-based ethanol, which has left me a sour taste in my mouth lately at this stage of the game.

But, it's the usual little meaningless inserts when there's a "special" time, so I should be used to the few seconds they devote to their pet cause of the week.

There's nothing like unrealistic workload expectations to ruin your weekend.

When you get older you get used to having women or men check out your genitals, whilst it becomes no less embarrassing, it's still not something they are going to rate as perfect even if they are getting some from the sword. I've had my nads fondled too many times to be embarrassed any more. :D

The fact is a female or male Dr has not only seen more balls than a professional tennis player, but they couldn't give a monkeys if you have one the size of a baseball and one the size of football, all they are looking for is abnormality. I'm sure women having Gynae exams from male doctors go through far worse, stop complaining. :p

When I had mine checked I didn't really find it that embarassing and I wasn't particularly uncomfortable about the fact that it was a man. Afterall, he's just a doctor and all your doing is being checked over, also as a uricologist (or w/e the word was) he probably does it every day. Besides, it could be a lot more embarrasing if it was a woman, especially a really hot one :lol:. The main thing that annoyed me/freaked me out was the pervy letter I got from him afterwords saying something like:

I am pleased to say that the tiny lump in your testicle is just a varracus vein and absolutely fine. However if you have any more worries, come back and I'd be more then happy to look you over again.

It sounds so wrong lol.

The TTC (Toronto Transit Commission) went on strike at midnight. There are no buses, no subway and no LRT. The union said we would have 48 hrs. notice of a strike. We didn't. Bastards.

At least the beer and liquor stores are open.

I should be revising for my A-Levels, but instead I'm spending my free time doing useless things like browsing CFC. Pretty much all the revision I've done has been done in school. :sad:

Right now I am absolutely furious with the bastards that invented the french language and even MORE furious at the person who decided it would be a good idea to learn it in english schools. Why do they have to have so many conjugations? Why so they say everything backwards? Why do they say ''Is it that'' (Est-ce que / Qu'est-ce) instead of ''What''. I hate the language so much I have become determined not to let it beat me, as soon as I'm finished with education I will become fluent in it, then I will go to France and prove how pointless it was to learn their stupid language when they all speak English!

And don't even get me started on German.

Top Bottom