Random Rants 76: Argh! Augh! Ahhh!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microsoft Deployment Toolkit?

Our company is in the first testing phase to move from 7 to 10, oh joy.

There's enterprise software that can create a custom ROM of a Windows 10 installation that has everything ripped out of it. I don't have the name off-hand but I can ask my sys admin friend for it if your company would be interested?

Microsoft Deployment Toolkit?

Nah, one thing I do know about it is that it's 3rd-party software.

I lied, sort of. The software is NTLite. You rip everything you don't like out of the ISO, bundle in specific updates, and then you feed the new ISO into MDT for remote installation.

It'll save your company and your IT department a lot of pain. :lol:

We're in the process of creating a custom image. That's why we're testing. It will probably be a bit before widespread deployment.
Most of the cloud servers we use are already 10 so we have a lot of experience.

I love stuffing myself with potato chips at lunch. So much so that it's unhealthy, and the only way I can prevent myself is to keep none in the house. But it's lunchtime and I want chips.... :cry:

I love stuffing myself with potato chips at lunch. So much so that it's unhealthy, and the only way I can prevent myself is to keep none in the house. But it's lunchtime and I want chips.... :cry:

The struggle is real!

Unlike drugs which can be quit cold turkey, eating must be done 3 times a day.

Sour Cream and Onion Ruffles. :drool:

I eat whole sleeves of crackers in one sitting if they're available! They're designed to be addictive and it shows. So I don't buy them anymore at all.

Every single time Windows updates it's just a complete disaster.

If you're not gaming: Put on a Linux.
For the vast majority of people this will not make a difference at all, and you'll have more control over what is happening.

Rant: I picked up some sort of stomach bug (or ate something bad). I threw up a short time after taking my levodopa but decided not to re-take it. That wasn't my best idea. Shake, rattle and roll!

I eat whole sleeves of crackers in one sitting if they're available! They're designed to be addictive and it shows. So I don't buy them anymore at all.

I once commented on how "all chips come in single serving bags" to a casual friend. She was well off into how could I possibly not know there are all sorts of different sizes, all the way up to the Costco family size bags, when what I was saying finally registered on her. Priceless.

I once commented on how "all chips come in single serving bags" to a casual friend. She was well off into how could I possibly not know there are all sorts of different sizes, all the way up to the Costco family size bags, when what I was saying finally registered on her. Priceless.
What we need:

IMG_3158.JPG

Our company is in the first testing phase to move from 7 to 10, oh joy.
If you're not gaming: Put on a Linux.
For the vast majority of people this will not make a difference at all, and you'll have more control over what is happening.
This is sage advice.
You're suggesting this on a gaming forum. :hide:
See below. Gaming is this side of the pale on Linux.
Linux is reserved for profligates.

*shakes fist at @Takhisis*
I can use it for working, watching anime, playing videogames, and even posting in forums. And it even makes the printer work.

I'm Rick James a Linux user, ***** baby!

Did you just diss on anime?

Uh oh...:hide:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom