Random Rants LV: The Joy of Ranting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bah got my credit card details stolen. I go to Home Depot just ONE TIME.

Fortunately it was just $4 for a parking garage fee and I got with my bank immediately but still.
"ah man I don't have 4 bucks on me... better steal someone's credit card!"

I think they were just testing it to see if it was valid.

Well, I checked my PC and I definitely need a new video card. The fan doesn't work and after a few minutes the fomputer shuts down.

Don't you need a new fan, then?

It must be a fantastical fan. A fan above all fans. A hero among fans.

The fan of fans.

About a week ago, I learned that my best (and, in some cases, only) RL friend moved a solid halfway across the country. A month ago. Without actually telling me (though he had hinted about it earlier). I feel like an arse, since there's a part of me that keeps asking me if I haven't done something to piss him off, something I'm rather good at. Trying to get through the next few months without him to talk to easily is going to be hell, because there's no one else IRL that I trusted as much as him, and I'm not exactly outgoing enough to talk to that many other people.

I feel exhausted all the time now. I'm not sleepy, but whenever I get home after school, even if I've done literally nothing all day, I pretty much need to immediately lay in bed for 15-30 minutes just to function without collapsing.

I feel like my life is pretty much in uncontrolled freefall right now. I also feel like an arse for coming off a wangsty douchebag, sorry :(

certainly not! tiredness rants always best rants!

recently my sleep has been pretty poor. Or rather, getting to sleep. I will be very tired throughout the evening but not in a condition to sleep (or if attempting to sleep, do not)

I guess googling/wikipedia I should refer to it as "sleep induction". I do fairly well in all other aspects of my sleep (do not wake up in the night, get sufficient-ish hours, etc), except of course for never remembering my dreams. But that is not a concern.

I love sleep, and I just want to get to that state sooner!

Blah. We lost against Russia. 3-2. It's just sad how close we were to winning this.

I was going to rant about something but I forgot what it was. :mad:

Dunno, man. You could always rant because I feel like ranting. However, that would result into a rave, because you ranted and now you feel good because you're ranting.

I semi-frequently wonder if people think I'm high because of my slow responsiveness, clumsiness, and/or look of confusion

I don't think it comes across as socially nervous/anxious (even if I might be), as i don't think my voice quivers or anything. And not just tired/slow thinking.

Granted I don't really know how high people look.

well obviously detecting the say, top 10% of most frequently high people, is not that hard

Don't you need a new fan, then?

I've never replaced one on a video card. It could work, but I'm planning an upgrade and waiting for prices to drop. I really don't want to invest any time and money into my old hd 5770 and I refuse to buy a new card until I can get at least a R9 280 for 160 euros. I know if I buy now it will feel lile a bad deal in a couple of weeks.

DHL sent the package my parents sent me back to Germany without giving me a chance to fetch it beforehand :mad: (okay, they tried to deliver 3 times, but I didn't know the bell was broken).

And I ordered the wrong book for the Dutch course. 40€ for the rear end :gripe:. I hope I can give it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom