Random Rants LXIV: Who's Acting Like a Child Now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like a sack of excrement because I can't do anything and don't do anything

You can always claim that your hairline is, from his POV, advancing.

This guy at work made fun of my hairline. It's not receding, it just never filled in properly. :(

Shave it all off and say your shiny head is a solar panel for a sex machine.

Also I'm feeling pretty down because almost everyone advise me to quit the study program

You do not need Internets to play Fallout, Tolni. In fact, you do better without it.

You do not need Internets to play Fallout, Tolni. In fact, you do better without it.

Unless he live streams. And if you aren't live streaming while gaming, then what are you doing with your life?

You are being a true gamer instead of a showoff.

Also I'm feeling pretty down because almost everyone advise me to quit the study program

It may feel like crap, but sometimes it is the right thing to do. I felt horrible when I did, but it had to be done. Ultimately, only you can decide whether to continue or to change course. If you can go to a career counselor or something of the sort, that would helpyou a lot. It's gonna be alright in the end. :)

Still can't get Battlefleet Gothic to work and those jerks that made the game are giving me the runaround. Their tech support is trying to tell me the problem is on my end and my system is too unstable. That's a bunch of BS because their game is literally the only program of any kind that will not run properly on my system. So if everything else works except their game, it's a little hard for me to believe the problem is on my end, especially when I'm not the only person reporting this problem.

Since Amazon won't give me a refund, I am demanding one from the developers. Although, I doubt I'll have much success with that. I wonder if Valve would give me a credit to my Steam Wallet even though I purchased the game through Amazon?

My keyboard stopped working on my laptop so I bought a new one on Amazon that was clearly labeled "Keyboard by Lot Fancy" well that worked for about a year and the same problem, dead keys happens... So I email lot fancy cause they have a 1 year warranty, and guess what. I didn't get it from Lot fancy, I got from some other vendor who only had a 30 day warranty... even though the ting was named "Lot Fancy" keyboard it apparently wasn't bought from Lot Fancy :rolleyes: WTF?!?!

Okay, now I officially hate the developers of Battlefleet Gothic Armada. Their tech support told me to do some stuff to hopefully get the game to run and their instructions BSODed my computer to the point it wouldn't boot up. Their instructions messed up my computer so bad that I had to reset it back to factory settings and do a fresh install of Windows and everything else. So I've been spending my entire morning so far trying to rebuild everything I lost because of this crap.

Those jackholes are just lucky I am able to fix this, because if my computer would have ended up bricked because of this, you better believe they'd be buying me a new one.

I mentioned on these threads my valiant defense of gun rights by going to a town hall meeting and opposing frivolous new gun regulations in my town and Commodore did not even pat me on the back or acknowledge it in any way... which deeply hurt my feelings :cry: (not really, but still)

I probably didn't see it. I've been taking a bit of a break from the political discussions here. But good on you for defending a fundamental American right. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom