What do you think of the thread title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
because like hell ı would pay for water when the great city is like historically renowned as the city of water . Like when there have been those who would argue that it has the best water . Oh wait , the municipality is bottling it those days and pumps well water to the pipes and you can feel sick . See , the difference the years make . Despite it was and is the same Party and the was a local TV channel with like only one show . People , possibly owners of the channel , how they heroically started bottling water and Coca Cola , being imperialist , came and threatened them and how they heroically opposed .

I can taste a tatli su/natural water with the common water tapping very good, many Turk cannot distinguish that, but tap water have a little bit bitter and chemical after taste in it, I always forbid my family to drink tap water, however some source of water in Turkey actually very consumable, like in the area around the Eyup Sultan Camii and the Pierre Lotti hill, I don't know what is the water source of that, but that water is so sweet and clean. By passer usually also use that water to drink.

Probably in another six months. (That's how long it took this chapter....:scared:)

We're out of water again. :cry: Our town's firetruck won't be coming to our rescue because it died. :sad: We had a day of rain, but it had no effect. :cringe:

Rant: I got backhanded by a patient's husband tonight. I get that people are frustrated, but don't take it out on the nurses when you can't see a doctor immediately. Anyway, this guy forgot the most important rule in a hospital. Never attack a psych nurse. Most of us know martial arts. I didn't beat him up or anything, but I was able to deflect the next two blows and deter more aggression from him until the police got there.

When I was learning to walk,I was taught to never hit a girl, ever. :nono:

We're out of water again. :cry: Our town's firetruck won't be coming to our rescue because it died. :sad: We had a day of rain, but it had no effect. :cringe:
Early this morning, we got enough water to flush with and for showers. :dance:

I think that 'never hit anyone, ever' might be a better rule to go by.

I didn't beat him up or anything, but I was able to deflect the next two blows and deter more aggression from him until the police got there.

Can I 'like' just this bit of the post!??

My wife - also a nurse - normally gets attacked by the (elderly/dementia) patients rather than their family!

Rant: There's a missing toddler in my town. He disappeared close to Lepper Brook (which is high due to recent rainfall) and has been missing for close to a day now.

I can't see any happy ending here. There's too much sadness in my province recently.

Rant: I got backhanded by a patient's husband tonight. I get that people are frustrated, but don't take it out on the nurses when you can't see a doctor immediately. Anyway, this guy forgot the most important rule in a hospital. Never attack a psych nurse. Most of us know martial arts. I didn't beat him up or anything, but I was able to deflect the next two blows and deter more aggression from him until the police got there.
I thought it was only USians that did that kind of nasty stuff. "I want what I want and I want it now!"

Dentists are reopening next week but my dentist refuses to make an appointment. :mad:

I thought it was only USians that did that kind of nasty stuff. "I want what I want and I want it now!"
Nah, you're not that original.

actually had checked the link but it asked for accepting cookies or whatever , so ı was assuming it was direct tongue in check , but naturally New Turkey TVs know it better . So , ı saw the note on the screen : Decoding the name of the son of Elon Musk ! Am real experienced , with Allah's Help ı will not burn my brain . Apparently the kid has also a real name , Ash or whatever . First male created by Odin , matches Musk being a creator of human 2.0 . Also a robotic thing , because human 2.0s will be transhuman or whatever . You must understand these brilliant people are just reading American websites and telling it as if they came up with it all . One of the guys in tonight's show happens to be a favourite . He immediately disappeared for quite a while when he tried to convince the audience that Templars were cool , you know , meanwhile being Crusader filth in possession of Jerusalem . Like popping bulging eyes on r16 watching , because you do not get to like the "Haçlılar" in the East ... So , he tweets or someone like him tweets and explains , but they are like falling short , without explanation .

x unknown variable (possibly the kid to be encouraged to choose his future sexual affiliation)

ae , old English style pronounciation of Al or love (would have no idea)

12 S-71 name of the favourite plane of the parents(and where it shows the translators do not have that much of a clue)

because that would be A-12 , the initial thing for the Blackbird , the SR-71 . And just a nice thing for Musk to declare support for all conquering Lockmart , wearing a t-shirt saying Occupy Mars . You know , some thread of mine elsewhere was deleted like real fast , for mentioning Skorostny Razvedchik 71 as a joke because there has never been any Strategic Reconnaissance coding in the mind numblingly complicated American nomenclature in naming planes ...

I find it annoying when radio hosts that, upon hearing that an interviewee sang something when telling a story, immediately want to hear a sample of this singing (through a phone line even).

Rant: My mother didn't replace the toilet paper roll in the bathroom after using it up.

Rant: There's a missing toddler in my town. He disappeared close to Lepper Brook (which is high due to recent rainfall) and has been missing for close to a day now.

I can't see any happy ending here. There's too much sadness in my province recently.

It's turned into a recovery operation. :(

There's a helicopter searching a patch of forest near my apartment. It's so loud that it's scaring the cats and making it hard for me to think.

Rant: I was looking at a piece of software. Not only is it subscription-based (unless I pay a couple hundred dollars and then who knows if I'd still retain access if the company goes bottom-up), but their privacy policy is....weird.

Actually, that kind of sounds like a lot of software companies these days. :ack:

Rockstar has their saves online-only... and the server responsible for it regularly goes down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom