What do you think of the thread title?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, no, no, the entire post is worth reading. And i hope it was worth writing, too, because it seems as if you've vented a bit.

mimicking that he has too many .

I'm angry that "binge eating" is what you seem to self describe as breaking this situation, fat as I am. I'd send you those Avanti's Gondolas man, but they're really not that good once you take the cheap-tasty-calorie out of it and it wouldn't survive the shipping. I mean, I'd still try, probably if you want.

Positive energy, for as much as it's a conservijoke when people offer it, these days.

Rant rant - in a moment of stupid immersion, I literally just alt+f4'd a single player instance of Stardew Valley because a bachelorette event with a character I do not intend my character to pursue just hurt "her feelings" because I drastically misinterpreted how the chat options would be written. Oh well, that's a good sign it's too late.

Last edited:
Rant: I dropped something. I watched it fall, hit the floor, and then disappear from existence. I looked all around but couldn't find it. wtf?

A common glitch, they'll patch is eventually. A temporary workaround is to either not drop stuff or replace the things dropped.

A temporary workaround is to either not drop stuff or replace the things dropped.

Unfortunately, my character has an annoying permanent debuff that lowers the Dexterity stat and causes the controls to occasionally go haywire. :sad:

Unfortunately, my character has an annoying permanent debuff that lowers the Dexterity stat and causes the controls to occasionally go haywire. :sad:
I hear you can sue Nintendo for that controller glitch.

I'm angry that "binge eating" is what you seem to self describe as breaking this situation, fat as I am. I'd send you those Avanti's Gondolas man, but they're really not that good once you take the cheap-tasty-calorie out of it and it wouldn't survive the shipping. I mean, I'd still try, probably if you want.

The name made me think of some kind of baked good, but I see they're giant subs. When I first moved here I lived next to a grocery store that made something similar, and I survived that first month almost entirely on them. :lol:

if not a game or something , one could try dropping another thing to watch what it does . Most of the time you won't find the first object , can also lose the second , but it is a sense of doing something .

if not a game or something , one could try dropping another thing to watch what it does . Most of the time you won't find the first object , can also lose the second , but it is a sense of doing something .
Have you tried this with your USB sticks? :mischief:

the talk is a new team or whatever of Americans have made it to Europe , some person supposedly keeps crying , people are confused whether it is me who keeps plotting a coup and as far as ı can remember ı have physically lost only one USB and like ı DO have plenty of them and that was like 2009ish or whatever when ı stopped to drink at the fountain .

2009ish or whatever when ı stopped to drink at the fountain .

why you stop drinking at the fountain? it seems nice and clean water, like the tap water in Pierre Lotti hill in Winter, dang so fresh.

Rant: My chapter is finished and ready as I can make it for posting. I'm terrified to post it.

because like hell ı would pay for water when the great city is like historically renowned as the city of water . Like when there have been those who would argue that it has the best water . Oh wait , the municipality is bottling it those days and pumps well water to the pipes and you can feel sick . See , the difference the years make . Despite it was and is the same Party and the was a local TV channel with like only one show . People , possibly owners of the channel , how they heroically started bottling water and Coca Cola , being imperialist , came and threatened them and how they heroically opposed .

Rant: My chapter is finished and ready as I can make it for posting. I'm terrified to post it.
If you need an editor or proofreader drop me a line in private.

I already have it proofreaded but thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom