RANDOM RANTS XLVI: Slightly More Than a Month-ly Edition #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secession is a universal right as stated in the US Constitution. Everybody knows it. :yup:

A God-given right, don't you forget.

Written directly by God onto the sacrosanct document warren of democracy and liberty all around the World!

And on the second day, God said "Let there be armed bears," and there were armed bears.

And on the third day, God sais "Let there be men", and men took the arms from the bears and slained those who would not give them in.

Spoiler whiny emo stuff :
I realized over the past weekend that no one in my personal life gives a damn about what I want or even need. At all. :(

Not one damn person.

I assume you are excluding your family?

If you exclude my family, then the same applies for me as well but you get over it with time. No one ever really cares about what you need or want beyond your family unless you have a friend who is so close to you as to be family. Everyone else just pretends to care but push come to shove and they are out.

Just look at the guy who officiated my wedding. I thought we were close enough to be family, I mean, I asked him to read my goddamn vows. But at our first major disagreement (literally the first fight we had), he informed me I was dead to him and we haven't spoke since, nor will we. He deleted my number and insulted me when I tried to reach out to him.

Such is life though.

I was just on cracked. they had an article as to how companies screw over the applicants.

...it is depressing.

I assume you are excluding your family?

If you exclude my family, then the same applies for me as well but you get over it with time. No one ever really cares about what you need or want beyond your family unless you have a friend who is so close to you as to be family. Everyone else just pretends to care but push come to shove and they are out.

Just look at the guy who officiated my wedding. I thought we were close enough to be family, I mean, I asked him to read my goddamn vows. But at our first major disagreement (literally the first fight we had), he informed me I was dead to him and we haven't spoke since, nor will we. He deleted my number and insulted me when I tried to reach out to him.

Such is life though.
Unfortunately, I am not excluding my family. They are included in that rant. Else, I wouldn't have posted that.

Spoiler whiny emo stuff :
I realized over the past weekend that no one in my personal life gives a damn about what I want or even need. At all. :(

Not one damn person.

I share your pain in this. Hell, the person who cares about me the most is literally 1000 miles away, and that's my mom (actually more like 950 miles, but whatever, that's just technical details).

That Russian map, if it is supposed to be of Vandal territory, is inaccurate.

Looks like it's based on the Total War: Rome II map. So in other words. 100% completely accurate. WHAT DO YOU KNOW?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom