RANDOM RANTS XLVI: Slightly More Than a Month-ly Edition #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive wandered into the weird part of youtube once again

what is it with that

i just keep clicking interesting looking 'related videos' and suddenly i end up finding some really really weird stuff

Here are more accurate maps:
What? The Huns controlling Skåne?
ive wandered into the weird part of youtube once again

what is it with that

i just keep clicking interesting looking 'related videos' and suddenly i end up finding some really really weird stuff
It just happens. But then again, your gameplay videos are a weird starting place already.

I thought someone screwed up and put it there and never noticed

Rant: I flipped over my chair again

Yesterday was the worst day this month.

It's over now, though.

Strange. I've not had a good month at all. At least two major disasters. (Well, disasters from a casual superficial point of view, certainly.)

Every time I visit this forum, there is a new "Random" thread. Either things are moving along faster than usual or I simply don't come here very much anymore.

Probably the second.

Today.

Murphy's law.

My blood is boiling from the fires of pure rage burning hotter than the centers of the most massive, hottest, O-type suns in the universe.

That is all.

Ugh. Despite having tons of free time, I never seem to get anything I actually want done done. Ever.

Too true. But it's taken me nearly a life-time to realize it. And I still waste time. (If in fact, there's any such thing in the first place.)

Too true. But it's taken me nearly a life-time to realize it. And I still waste time. (If in fact, there's any such thing in the first place.)

"Too true". Well it could be worse, somehow it led to you entertaining me here (one man's feast etc etc)

"But it's taken......". A good result on the whole, "nearly" being the operative word.

"If in fact.....". Oh it's fact man.

Amateur Socrates signing off.

Is it true that there's this thing called time?

I've been reading something, somewhere (in a book, more than likely), that says time is no such thing. But only thinking makes it so.

But maybe I only "thought" I "read" it.

(It's no good. I'm hopelessly confused now.)

The future is just a figment of your over-active imagination. It only exists in anticipatory thoughts in your brain.

(The only "time" that exists is the present moment.)

Similarly, the past only "exists" in so far as you have memories of it.

(Don't shoot me! That's how the theory works.)

There is a party going on in campus. What am I doing here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom