Random Rants XLVII: I don't like food anymore!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rant: Storm was a bust, everywhere but where I live got a nice show. Oh vell... at least I have the rest of the summer to look forward to in terms of inclement weather. Bound to get a good one or two before heading back to Ioway.

U r a strange person. :rolleyes:

What, you don't like to indulge in severe weather? It's what makes summer so exciting!

They are. I just wouldn't go outside much with extreme weather.

That's not extreme weather. It's a mild rain. I'd rather not walk under it lest I had a good hat tho, cause rain ruins my hair.

Storms are fun when you know they're coming. When they sucker punch you, they're not.

I'm tempted to find out just how long I can go without sleep for no reason other than because I can.

If I weren't so sleep deprived I'd be rather concerned.

Rant: third week straight of flu and continuing.

'Rain ruins my hair'? wtf Joan?

It's true. D:

Otherwise, I love it.

Rant: I've got extensive sunburn, most likely lost my 2 months old phone to the Mediterranean Sea with no money to buy a new one... But on the bright side, got tons of fun!

Change your lifestyle.
Nothing prevents you from sleeping in the afternoon, and being awake in the night.
I'd totally do that, in case I don't have any other commitments.
I'd do that, but somehow, I get this weird, uncanny valley-ish sort of feeling or some form of awkward feeling when I venture out at night, especially really late. Dunno how to describe it, really.

there's a certain annoying aspect of brilliance as it usually comes when you are really tired. so tired in fact, you allow yourself to come up with these crazy, new, awesome ideas.
That's the weird part; I'm tired until 10 or 11 at night, then boom, wide awake. I've heard somewhere, can't remember if it was from online or from someone IRL, that the time of day one was born influences the diurnal biological clock, or something; where the first 12 hours after the equivalent of the time of birth, one is low on energy and needs rest, and the remaining 12 is more awake and energetic. So being born in the morning, like I was, makes it easier to be a night owl.

Then again, it could've been the pseudo-science sort of stuff, as pseudoscience is one of my interests and the kind of stuff I like to read every so often. :crazyeye:

Rant: I went back to Home Depot to get mulch for the garden and decided that I only needed 10 bags to finish instead of 12. Guess what, I need two more bags to finish.

You could always potty-train your neighbours to do it in your garden.

there's a certain annoying aspect of brilliance as it usually comes when you are really tired. so tired in fact, you allow yourself to come up with these crazy, new, awesome ideas.

Sounds like the weed talkin.

Imageshack used to provide direct links and were actually useful until I want to say 2009

They still provided links for a while. It was something like last year that they just became total crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom