Random Rants XVI: Whambulance Dispatch Center

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't sleep.

can't sleep

can't sleep

-also- I uploaded all my father's pictures of the family from the past seven years onto my computer for back up purposes. Since then I've been looking at the old pictures of myself. I have no idea in all of hell why I thought being that thin was a good idea.. In some pictures I look like a starving white Ethiopian and in others I appear about as lanky as a young Abraham Lincoln. Yikes. It amazing I didn't break any of my bones with what I had been doing back then.

(ps: thank you, stacker!*)

*: before you were banned by the fda for causing heart attacks and epileptic jiggers, I mean

Yeah, so I got threatened with a knife earlier by some random bugger. Was forced to give him my empty wallet, my cellphone, and a bunch of coins.

uTorrent can suck my left nut. All of a sudden it just decides to quit on me. :mad:

RRRRRRRRRRRRggggggghhhhhhhh...

I need help.

Bittorrent

Bittorrent

rant: Just finishing up a 3.64 GB download, it's at 99% and "veryifying" and my computer freezes. Now I have to download it all over again from 0%........ that DL took 6 hours! :mad: [pissed]

I finally broke down and hemorrhaged money for a laptop that won't be so prone to dying on me all of a sudden in the middle of things. I'll be able to actually use Steam, too.
Yeah, so I got threatened with a knife earlier by some random bugger. Was forced to give him my empty wallet, my cellphone, and a bunch of coins.
Losing your cell is nasty, dude. You canceled service and so on, right?

Steam rocks, Dachs.

Sorry to hear that. Next time carry this:

Steam rocks, Dachs.
Only when your computer doesn't cock it up. I haven't been able to access it for months now...whenever I try to run it, even in offline mode, it takes a long time to load, whereupon it crashes. That's only a small part of the reason I'm getting rid of this particular lappy, anyway.

If you live in Colchester, give me a call. I scare the hoodies. Failing that, carry a torch on your belt (the heavy-duty metal sort) or a metal water bottle

I'm not sure what was worse, shoveling manure for 8 hours...or being forced to listen to Hannity while I did so.

Incidentally, my first officially paid job was cleaning up after police horses for a downtown outdoor basketball tournament. It wasn't too bad, I got to hang out in an air conditioned trailer listening to a bunch of cops most of the time. Learned how cops talk when they aren't talking to the public . . .

Anime Thread is going to keep me up very late waiting for it to 1000...

Spoiler I edited this spoiler in so I wouldn't have to look at this post more than once :
Anime Thread is going to keep me up very late waiting for it to 1000...

Rant: the quoted post. Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

I dunno, the thread is ancient!

Eran- Did the cops complain about firemen alot? My cousin (a police offer) does all the time.

It's hot and I'm sticky and smelly, I've eaten nothing but leftover lasagna today, and my eggplants aren't growing.

It's hot and I'm sticky and smelly, I've eaten nothing but leftover lasagna today, and my eggplants aren't growing.

My Topsy Turvy is yielding many tomatoes, but they aren't ripe yet either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom