Random Rants XXIX: Watch your %*$@ Language!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now looks like a good time to start my APUSH homework that's due tomorrow.

try not to party. you are there to work and get a future, not waste it away partying...

Well, nothing turns up exactly like you expect it would anyway.

i have a rant that i have been keeping inside me.

why do people release mods at all, ever? for me, it will inevitably crash. since i despise crashing, i will simply refuse to play any mod that crashes for any reason.

seriously.. its not that hard to check your mod, see if it doesn't crash.

I have a lot to do today, on exactly zero hours of sleep, starting with a helter-skelter courier run into and out of DC to get a letter of recommendation for an application that's due at 1700 hours my time today. Then comes the paperwork for the application, which isn't finished. Oh, and attending class.

yaaaaaay

i have a rant that i have been keeping inside me.

why do people release mods at all, ever? for me, it will inevitably crash. since i despise crashing, i will simply refuse to play any mod that crashes for any reason.

seriously.. its not that hard to check your mod, see if it doesn't crash.

Because what doesnt crash on one configuration might crash on another. Theres too many factors.

Yes, don't you?

No :lol:

Hell, we don't even get classwork. We just sit in class and listen to a lecture that, I'm guessing it's a law of physics of something, will eventually get derailed into some hilarious off-topic discussion.

I'm still angry that the school recently chose the exam board making us study the USA in the 1920s. The previous exam board would have had us study the early history of the USSR!

I'm beyond pissed at this point.

So, apparently, I got 25 points off on a Chemistry lab. Getting an 83 was bad enough for me, but what heinous thing did I do to deserve to be docked down two and a half levels? Did I forget a section? Did I forget to cite my sources? Did I screw up the formatting? No.

I used OpenOffice because I can't get Word on my laptop and my home computer got a virus (which has been taken care of). Seriously, whether I use Word, Excel, or OpenOffice should not matter. On paper it all prints out to the same thing: a finished lab that was below par, but not a total disaster in this case. I, of course, after class, calmly bring this up to her, and she says, "Oh, you could've used a school computer. If it's done in OpenOffice again, I'm not taking it and you'll be docked 20% like you were a day late."

I'm sorry, but isn't it called homework for a reason? I'm busy with other things three times a week as is. I can't stay after and do it all at school. Just because you want to be an anal retentive douche about what goddamn program I use to type a lab out on that doesn't make a single goddamn difference about what is involved doesn't mean you can dock me 25 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom