Random Rants XXIX: Watch your %*$@ Language!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never got what's so addicting about TV Tropes. Every time someone links it, I try to read the article, but after the first paragraph it just gets boring/not interesting.

Now, Wikipedia on the other hand...

I never got what's so addicting about TV Tropes. Every time someone links it, I try to read the article, but after the first paragraph it just gets boring/not interesting.

Now, Wikipedia on the other hand...

Agreed. Ive probably spent hours on some days just looking at wikipedia articles just to gain information on stuff I don't need. :lol:

I actually thought azzaman posted that! Nice

You really are credulous. /one-liner.

I rant that west india man hasn't uploaded his correct avatar yet, so I can't switch to him. :mad:

You can always copy me if you want, choxie dear.

SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAM, SPAAAAM, WONDERFUL SPAAAAAM!
SPAAAAAM! LOVELY SPAAAAMMM!!!

Now, that had to be the best crosspost ever. Or maybe it's a double post, I'm not really sure. :lol:

I haven't paid attention to madvikings posts in months!

I just fell asleep...using my laptop....

You post in your sleep?

No. I woke up. I wasnt asleep long.

If I did it woudldfsfsdsffmnemezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

rant: Whats up with that new user bumping ancient threads?

I have 18 TV Tropes bookmarks, not including the hundreds I've read over the years. (That's not a rant.)

What is a rant is how much I realise that I don't actually read the the user name and instead go by visual cues, such as avatar and location. Damn you, avatar switchers!

i stayed up all night again. stupid interesting 150,000 word fan fiction story....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom