Random Rants XXVII: The Rent Is Too Damn High!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm really getting tired of the word "Skynet".

Getting schooled in soldat when I was doing so well last night with K/D over 2 and now under 1

I just made vomit.

I just read something I really. really shouldnt have. Now I have terrible images burnt into my head. I couldn t even post it in A&E because its that bad.

I just read something I really. really shouldnt have. Now I have terrible images burnt into my head. I couldn t even post it in A&E because its that bad.

Only thing I will say is that it ended with two males cleaning up a sticky mess. :dubious:

Words can not express my undying hatred of Apple at this moment.

Why must you make my life a living hell when I try to set up my new iPod, you Nazis?!?!

Wow. I just read a depressing book. This young kid accidentally injures his horse. He spends a good chunk of the book trying to make her better. And then theres a random storm and the horse freaks out and gets out of the pasture and gets her legs caught up in a cattle guard and breaks them. And then the kid (who's left home alone because his grandfather was sick in the hospital or something) has to go and get the gun and shoot the horse that he spent half the book trying to save. Something like a 12-year-old kid. Yikes. :dubious:

At least the horse never got high on drugs.

I can't go to bed because if I lie down my lungs feel like they fill up with something and I hack and wheeze and cough until I get up again.

It's now one year since I have been unemployed yet I have not gotten any job nor interview offers :(.

also, I'm going to be spending New Years as a single person, again :(.

I think I have a stomach bug. I keep puking for no reason.

Went to the doc, and he said I have acute bronchitis. Gave me a bunch of drugs. I had this once before, 4-5 years ago. IIRC, I was sick for pretty much a solid month at the time.

Oh dude, that sucks. Get well soon! :goodjob:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom