• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Random Rants XXXVII: The Server Is Too Busy

Status
Not open for further replies.
bah today was a poor day. bah. ah well time to spend my february 14th getting hot and steamy studying thermo. aww yeah. The League of Women Voters 92nd anniversary would be proud!

To watch the Route 66 episode that I saw is to watch someone paint a room, watch that paint dry, then watch the painter scrape the paint off the walls. That was among the worst uses of an hour of my life.

Headcold, headache, runny nose, watery eyes, and I ache all over! [pissed]

Ah, Valentines Singles Awareness Day. Also known as my birthday.

No, I'm not dropping any hints about birthday threads here, just figured I'd mention it. :mischief:

Ah, Valentines Singles Awareness Day. Also known as my birthday.

No, I'm not dropping any hints about birthday threads here, just figured I'd mention it. :mischief:
Today is my cousin's birthday too. :)

It's "Spend money on worthless crap so that greeting card company executives can make millions and blow it all on hookers and meth" Day.

Single for seven years and counting! :D

God, my boyfriend and I just got into a huge argument over this stupid holiday because I called it "Christian Martyr Day" and made fun of it.
He ranted on about some stupid reason about how people celebrate today for love.

What a stupid day. I hate it to the very core.

I do not like cold weather

I have one insurance company that is refusing to pay for my emergency room visit (wasn't an emergency according to them...) and another who is refusing to pay my short-term disability.

:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom