Random Raves 110010: Vast Hordes of Toilet Paper

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting to get more content made by breadtubers and old techy and history content on my YouTube feed after unsubing certain questionable YouTubers and starting watching a down to earth liberal guy from Florida.

Breadtubers are definitely better than certain questionable ones. Which breadtubers have you been getting into so far?

Breadtubers are definitely better than certain questionable ones. Which breadtubers have you been getting into so far?
Well, Thorvald introduced me to Beau of the Fifth Column, Which he describes as "Think of it as a kindly old grandpa explaining you things" and that he's a "Dixie version of Thorvald". The other I came across is the David Pakman Show (via the RationalWiki). There was another that did the Alt-Right Playbook by Innuendo Studios.

Well, Thorvald introduced me to Beau of the Fifth Column, Which he describes as "Think of it as a kindly old grandpa explaining you things" and that he's a "Dixie version of Thorvald". The other I came across is the David Pakman Show (via the RationalWiki). There was another that did the Alt-Right Playbook by Innuendo Studios.
is alt right playbook a kind of sourdough?

Bread as in... baking bread?

Breadtube is the collective name of a bunch of left-wing youtubers who do long-form essay type videos on.... lots of things, with exactly what they talk about depending on who they are.

Innuendo Studios is the only one of those three I've watched, the Alt-Right Playbook videos and the ones he did on Gamergate are all pretty good.

If you want some more recommendations, I'd suggest Hbomberguy and Lindsay Ellis, they seem like they'd be right up your alley.

Dammit, west india man actually made me read the book and I didn't make the connection at all.

Dammit, west india man actually made me read the book and I didn't make the connection at all.
That would keep Tak away from TV tropes for a while ;).

Actually UsefulNotes/Anarchism and also multitab browsers do not exactly help. :mischief:

For the n-th time I'm trying to do Uni. Applied yesterday and ate some burritos with my SO. I might get into teacher position or math bach programme.

Surviving Mars has a fantastic soundtrack. I normally ignore alternative soundtracks offered in-game, but the radio stations in that game are really well done.

The Red Frontier, Official Mars Radio, and Marsvision stations are particularly superb.

This is rad too.

I went into a project sight unseen and thus gave a usual turnaround estimate. The work, however, is about three times what it normally should be. It should be okay, depending on how productive I can be when it reaches 98 F today.

Finished with hours to spare!

I think SubNautica was one of the few games where I didn't shut off the music and listen to something else while I played.

Rave: I just came back from a first "coffee" date with a girl that I like. I am happy though I think I did poorly on this one. (stress - hopefully she didn't sensed I was nervous). She seemed to be pretty nervous too, erratic at some points even. She was talking like a machinegun, "a little spitfire" that one :lol: Do You guys think she likes me ?

Rave: I just came back from a first "coffee" date with a girl that I like. I am happy though I think I did poorly on this one. (stress - hopefully she didn't sensed I was nervous). She seemed to be pretty nervous too, erratic at some points even. She was talking like a machinegun, "a little spitfire" that one :lol: Do You guys think she likes me ?
What's not to like? :)

What's not to like? :)

Plenty ... :mischief: :lol: Thanks !
I am still filled with a positive vibe (hope that she is too) . It's amazing how little girl needs to do to make a man's day :D

Hard to say, if she was nervous she probably likes you. If she's not that interested or or whatever might not be nervous.

Hard to say. She want to see you again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom