Realpolitik - Immortal Storms

I'm waiting for Kaiser to make a speech, since he is the party head.

In the meantime you can still express your own opinions.

Also everyone, make sure you bold your votes. Votes cannot be changed once cast!

You don't vote for individuals. You vote for parties.

Eh, to make things more interesting I'll disband the German Federalist Party and join the DSP/DSH party of similar ideals as mine.

The party name will remain DSP, as I like a crisp sounding acronym.

In any case, I'll try to get a speech up tonight.

Well I might as well join, and vote for what ever everyone else is voting for. :hammer:

Vote for PLPD and the IDP because "we are not crooks"

Vote for PLPD and the IDP because "we are not crooks"

Vote for PLPD and IDP.
We offer to protect the worker from unfair practices, small business from monopoly, ensure healthy competition, prevent unhealthy competition, prevent one from being drained dry of all they have.

:lol: That's what I meant, they're the only 2 parties people are talking about.

:lol: That's what I meant, they're the only 2 parties people are talking about.

Its because their is only one rightwing party to vote for. And when the voting started, only the left had valid parties to vote for.

Well then, I've cast my vote! :woohoo:

Oi, arya, what happens if two parties get the same number of votes and the two are the leaders in votes? what happens when they are in the same coalition? dual presidency. we don't have a precedence yet, but we can set one, especially since congress would likely be composed for the majority of those two parties in that situation.

Oi, arya, what happens if two parties get the same number of votes and the two are the leaders in votes? what happens when they are in the same coalition? dual presidency. we don't have a precedence yet, but we can set one, especially since congress would likely be composed for the majority of those two parties in that situation.

Then, we persuade the U.S. to give us their drones and push the big red button on the leader of my choice. :bump:

He said assasinations. :mischief:

We could make an agreement, like I allow you to take command now and then the next victory for our coalition will make me president.

Well actually it isn't based on what party gets the most votes. Each coalition normally puts forward the candidate they choose amongst themselves. The candidate can be chosen through a variety of ways such as an agreement between the party leaders, or perhaps a vote for all members of the coalition. Normally the former happens after they seek counsel from their fellow party members.

Also, elections shall close friday february 8th at 6PM EST. I apologize for the change but this week is a rather busy week and I can't deal with most of this until the weekend.

Top Bottom