1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Reliably repeatable single player crash

Discussion in 'Bugs and Crashes' started by JacenSaracen, Oct 3, 2016.

1. JacenSaracen

JacenSaracen Chieftain

First time I've done this.... so correct me if I'm missing some information. This is an almost instantaneous CTD that repeats every time. I've modded a few of the XMLs to suit my fancy, but I'd be surprised if any of them are causing this crash.

Good Luck... ;)

Attached Files:

2. tmv

tmv Emperor

First, please post bug reports in the appropriate thread, if you are using V36, please post to http://forums.civfanatics.com/threa...wnload-after-the-24th-of-october-2015.557142/ - if you are using the SVN version (if you don't know what this is, it's not the SVN version), the proper thread is http://forums.civfanatics.com/threa...us-svn-after-the-24th-of-october-2015.557143/

Second, even if you only changed XML files, that absolutely can cause a CTD - if there is an XML error, a CTD is very likely. On top of that, it's almost impossible for the modders to resolve, it might even be impossible for them to get your savegame loaded. But in any case, please use the proper thread.

3. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

tmv is correct. I tend to overlook bugs reported as new threads. If this is coming from the latest SVN version, I can probably figure out what's wrong but if it's not that or off the latest patch I doubt I can do anything about it unfortunately. I'm in the middle of a debug now so I can't take it immediately. Since that means I could very easily go on to overlook this, please follow tmv's advice in the meantime to ensure the issue doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

4. JacenSaracen

JacenSaracen Chieftain

We'll do... :)