Rest of the World's Air Forces

How do you tell the Vampire from the Sea Vixen?

3 big indicators from the picture. The Sea Vixen is a BIG plane compared to the Vampire. Also, the Vixen has a massive horitontal stabilizer in the tail, mounted high. Also the cockpit is off to the side like the EE Canberra bomber.

Vixen

Vampire

The Vampire is much smaller, canopy is centrally located on the fuseladge and the horizontal tail is mounted midway on the tail.

Bunch of skyhawks posted, under the frogfoots.

Isreali AF is done.

Most of these look very familiar...
I'd say they're Fire Fox's models. :D

Anyhoo, like your take on these.

Most of these look very familiar...
I'd say they're Fire Fox's models. :D

Anyhoo, like your take on these.

Too bad he doesn't share so I had to purchase them online. Plus I redid a lot of the textures. He converted the models. He can't lay claim to the original geometries or the original textures.

Ah, israeli aircraft. they look fantastic, like everything that you have made so far. I had an idea for a unit that I thought might be interesting. Have you thought about making the aircraft fom the movie stealth. I don't realy need them and I'm not requesting them, but I thought you might find the idea interesting. Love your work, Your WWII and modern threads are a dream come true. cant wait to see what comes out next.

Ah, israeli aircraft. they look fantastic, like everything that you have made so far. I had an idea for a unit that I thought might be interesting. Have you thought about making the aircraft fom the movie stealth. I don't realy need them and I'm not requesting them, but I thought you might find the idea interesting. Love your work, Your WWII and modern threads are a dream come true. cant wait to see what comes out next.

Now where oh where have I heard that before? Oh yes, it was here.

I don't know whether he laid claim to the original FS models, and I don't really care about that anyway. All I know is that his models are far superior to the original FS models - all work that takes a good amount of time. His UV mapping and texture work are also not trivial.

With that being said, it has always been my policy to give credit where credit is due and it's not a jewel from my crown to mention him as co-author to all my units that use his models.

Too bad he doesn't share so I had to purchase them online. Plus I redid a lot of the textures. He converted the models. He can't lay claim to the original geometries or the original textures.
Yes it is too bad he doesn't share them. I am rather surprised though I was led to believe he was creating the model geometries.

5 Non-french Mirages posted.

No, you just came out of nowhere asking for models. And never offered to share once you did start converting them. So I had to get them 2nd-hand from an online catalouge. Download credits that I purchased. THAT is why I didn't credit you.
I responded to your comments about me using your models and why I didn't credit you. Since you never responded to that PM, I stopped caring.

I guess we can just stop discussing things like this in public and return to unit discussion. Personally, I visit this thread looking for units. The rest is not my affair.

@Fire Fox, converted models that someone else but you made, don't entitle you to be given any credit in any form or manner- especialy not if you didn't give them to the person you now demand credit from, but that person purchased them legaly and elsewhere.

Furthermore trolling in these Forums is not very clever a thing to do - for it seemingly makes it very apparent who is at fault...

Top Bottom