322.5 KB · Views: 107
Got a few more python exceptions.:)

Mercurian worldspell
Spoiler :
File "CvSpellInterface", line 114, in cast

File "string", line 0, in ?

File "CvSpellInterface", line 1525, in spellDivineRetribution

ArgumentError: Python argument types
CyUnit.doDamage(CyUnit,int,int,CyCity,int,bool)
did not match C++ signature:
doDamage(class CyUnit{lvalue},int,int,class Cyunit*,int,bool)

caster is a city now, not a unit. doDamage expects a unit to be the source of the damage.

This one happened on every turn that the Infernal were on the game.
Spoiler :
File "CvSpellInterface", line 119, in canCast

File "string", line 0, in ?

File "CvSpellInterface", line 2001, in reqHyboremsWhisper

File "CustomFunctions", line 2006, in getAshenVeilCity

KeyError 'Infernal'

CustomFunction.initialize is never called so the Civ dict is empty, along with every other speed-dict. As far as I can tell there is no easy fix either, since the CustomFunction.initialize appears to be buggy and it's unclear when it should be called.

If it was me, I'd simply have placed all the speed-dict in their own module and initialized them when the game starts or loads; letting any module that needs them import them on their own. Use the fact that modules are essentially singletons.

Mazatl (probably Cualli too):
Create Swamp ability does not seem to work at all.
After learning Sanitation, building any improvement that is tied to Remove Jungle will cause the Shaper to remove the jungle rather than building inside of it.
Cottages in Jungle require fresh water (is this a bug?)

What exactly is broken about it?

Edit: Just to be clear: I tested it, and HoF is working for me.

Not working for me - I should have included a screenshot. I wonder if this has something to do with a directory problem?

One question:

In my first game I captured a couple of forts. When they grew to Citadels, I got the customary cross you get with the expansion of territory. However, in my second game, as the Amurites, my forts turned into Citadels are only giving me the territory you would get with the next lower fortification (I forget the name). Are Amurite Citadels unique in this?

A hill giant killed my fort commander and moved on without claiming the fort. After that I couldn't add a new fort commander, though I still owned the fort.

I can't build lumbermills in ancient forest I hope this is realy a bug and not planned and I hope this bug isn't posted already:mischief:

Mechanos' Mobile Fortress could not move after I lifted it off. Tried to land and lift off again, no change.

Question: How do you use Mechanos worldspell?

Mobile fortresses move only on railroads. For the thousandth time :p. (Everyone asks that, even I did xD)

A few problems with playing the Jotanr

Whenever I try to either upgrade a unit with packmaster promotion to enything higher than Jarl, or try to promote anything higher then Jarl to packmaster the game CTD.

Same thing happens when I try the Paladin promotion.

I have yet to fine a situation in which the "part water" spell is enabled.

Thanks

Is it me, or Hall of Fame is no longer functional?

EDIT:

If that is annoying you, modify your civ.ini and change the line
HidePythonExceptions = 0
to HidePythonExceptions = 1

hahaha, see above. Glad to see I am NOT the only one who lost his HOF!:cool:

Bleh, it was such a good game, I took out the infernals and frozen. Nevertheless, repeatable CtD:

I can't create ascension as the Illians. The Draw is complete and I have omniscience.

While playing an emergent leader I accidentally an entire civilization early on. Now it nags me to take the aggressive trait Every Single Turn. I don't want it. It's kind of annoying. Don't know if that counts as a bug though. A line of code that is detrimental to enjoyable game-play?

Did your Auric Ulvin unit die? If he dies then he can't ascend.

Nope. He's sitting in Garduk. He's the priest version, but that shouldn't matter? He /did/ get the werewolf promotion from Foxford..could that be the cause?

Playing as Thanatos with Lord D'Tesh as another Civ in the game.
Standard size WorldofErebus mapscript with 8 Civs, No City Razing enabled.

Played from Turns 245 to 250 with no problems, but after exit to Desktop Turns 248 to 250 give CTD's when trying to load. Fairly certain that it is due to Stephanos razing a Balseraph City at the end of Turn 247, overriding the No City Razing & confusing the game engine; as I noticed that from Turn 248 to 250 that the ex Balseraph City bar was showing with no number for Pop & no name & no visible city.

Sorry, I was wrong about the No City Razing part, later in the game when Buboes & Yersinia attacked Hexam the message box just said that the Demons had captured Hexam; although the result was the same. A CTD when trying to load and a City bar showing with no number for Pop & no name & no visible city.

Attachments

• try-4.CivBeyondSwordSave
    525.7 KB · Views: 49
Top Bottom