Russian Civil War (1917-1922)

Well... Those units... ARE great!

Прекрасная идея ramzay1945 сделать мод по гражданской войне в России!
Но у меня возникло два вопроса:
1) Почему лидер Украины Бандера??? Должен быть Петлюра!
2) Добавишь ли ты, как отдельную цивилизацию, Крым с "черным бароном" Врангелем во главе?

2) Добавишь ли ты, как отдельную цивилизацию, Крым с "черным бароном" Врангелем во главе?

And in English?

Aok..., thanks :)

Конечно это С.Петлюра, извините меня за ошибку)

Врангель и Крым, как отдельная держава не планируются. Я и так белых разделил на три части, он будет явно лишним.

Certainly it is S.Petlyura, excuse me for a mistake)

Baron P.Vrangel and Crimea as separate power are not planned. White's have divided into three parts, it will be obviously superfluous.

Понятно! Но к какой из держав будет относиться Крым? К "Белым" ?
P.s. Ты пишешь, что разделил Белое движение на три части, но я насчитал только две: собственно "Белых" и "Сибирь"! Кто же третий?

You know, I am myself really interested in the development of this mod, but since you write everything in Russian, I can't really understand what you're saying, and since this is an English speaking forum, you should at least try to translate it too... (don't worry about your English, if it's not that good at the moment, it will improve over time while reading and writing english here on the forums, I know people who here on the forums who didn't write wery 'correct' english when they first joined, but now write it almost as good as a modern englishman simply because of practice through writing and reading) :)

Translation:
It is clear! But which of the powers will treat the Crimea? To the "White"?
P.S. You wrIte that divided the White movement in three parts, but I counted only two: the actual "White" and "Siberia"! Who is the third?

Translation:
It is clear! But which of the powers will treat the Crimea? To the "White"?
P.S. You wrIte that divided the White movement in three parts, but I counted only two: the actual "White" and "Siberia"! Who is the third?

Baltic States with White Finn and army of general Yudenich.

Понятно! Просто на первом листе нет упоминания о Юдениче, а Маннергейм не "белый", а командующий независимой Финляндии!

It is clear! Just on the first page there is no mention of Yudenich, and Mannerheim did not "white", he is the commander of an independent Finland!

Nestor Ivanovych Makhno or Bat'ko ("Father") Makhno (Ukrainian: Нестор Іванович Махно, Russian: Нестор Иванович Махно; October 26, 1888 (N.S.November 8) – July 6, 1934) was a Ukrainian anarcho-communist revolutionary and the commander of an independent anarchist army in Ukraine during the Russian Civil War.

Wow... can't wait to play this now :)

ramzay1945 you made a magnificent LH of Makhno, but the slogan on the flag is not used by "green"!

Top Bottom