SGOTM 19 - Phoenix Rising

Other Dam worker could move toward Khurasan to possible Chop WB or CH, if needed

Tyrion chops Forest 1N for Lali...maybe settler later

oh there are 2 KK WE heading SE...let's remember that

Metallica was my favorite band growing up. Unfortunately right when my cousin got me into them Cliff Burton died.

hmm thinking about Yeha roads currently, where they would work best..or just overall where we could use roads

I think those 3 tiles NW of Secret..2 WS tiles and tile SE of Yeha

I guess 2 SE of Yeha, maybe, and then 1 more for that road 1E of Secret?

I was going to move me 2XSE of Yeha this turn. I think that is best tile of all of them

So:

Me - 1W1SW

Dam Worker to Khurasan - spice tile

Tyrion 1N

If we are still strapped for names we could go The Hobbit's company of dwarves + bilbo. Although then we may need to add Gimli son of Gloin who missed out on going on the adventure because he was too young at 60.

Jumbo sneaked in over shop in cow again :D
Mine in Edirne?
Other stuffs looks all green (yep Metallica..turning into useless NU metal was really bad)

Guess we could use another merchant in Yeha for now.

Gimli - def ..was trying to think of the earlier

ugh..can't remember the dwarfs at the moment, even the king guy

I think Burton was the creative genius. They went downhill pretty quickly once he was gone.

Thorin (Oakenshield?) was lead dwarf i think. Gimli was awesome, way cooler than legolas.

Cow fixed

I thought we could grow Edirne now

I only listen to the old Metallica stuff - nothing later than Black album and "And Justice For All" is my favorite

Thorin! ugh..my mind is gone

Legolas uses mousse and likes Britney Spears and Beiber

I only listen to the old Metallica stuff - nothing later than Black album "And Justice For All" is my favorite

See, i think Justice is OK, but i like Ride the Lightning and Master of Puppets wayyyy more. They had already begun to change a bit with Justice.

Top Bottom