SheepNES: Settling Accounts

I'm going to have to quit. I just can't keep up, and my interest in NESing is wanning.

So, France is open. If Panda wants it, he can take it. :)

I know your gonna hate me Sheep but I gotta quit too. I'll send Icmancin's orders but that's about all I can do. These updates are coming in too fast for me. It looks like we won't be seeing the conclusion to the fourth civil war... guess we'll have to wait for the books right?

It was a good try though, I'm trying to order my own Timeline 191 books even as we speak. ;)

Would all the nesers stay if I slowed the updating to one a week?

I would also give another 72 hours to get any orders in.

If I do not get enough intrest in this nes, I will be forced to close it and rethink what I want to do for another.

I hate to see any NES die, so if you promise that you can keep this up - and if at least a few others stay - then I will join as someone.

EDIT: I extend my claim to France. Hopefully Krimzon will come back.

When, in the end, is the deadline?

What is it with all this quitting?

Then stay there, I'm sure there will be some others willing to join as Germany.

Okay Sheep, you've convinced me I'll stay on and keep up the good fight. Thom go back to being the Ottomans and leave the creation of a new German Empire up to me! :D Hey Sheep, by the way about those books, do you have a secret way of getting them for cheap?? Seriously I am facing shipping and handling cost up to my ears for books less than half for what there worth...

yes, the alliance survives:D

Not if das has his way with me!! :cry: Eww wait that sounded so wrong. :p

Hey Wubba send me a private message about our alliance board will you? I seem to have accidently deleted it... :blush:

And Dread get you butt back here!! :lol:

Top Bottom