Shopping Thread .. or What Did You Buy?

Oh I didn't know! I got him some from California, I hope he likes it.

I went into town to buy the Western Legends boardgame but it had already sold out so I bought Clans of Caledonia instead, because our gaming group really needs another no more than 4 players Euro worker placement game to compete with the other dozen or so we already have.

Alambic is basically identical to Cognac.

But it's tough to go wrong with brandy anyways. You'll be fine. :)

I bought a jar of coconut oil and two bottles of Vitamin D drops.

I use coconut oil for my hair and skin. that stuff is great.

I use coconut oil for my hair and skin. that stuff is great.
It's also really good for removing makeup - I use about a quarter teaspoon and rub it all over my face using a cotton round. It just melts off everything: foundation, concealer, mascara, lipstick, etc. Plus it leaves your skin feeling great when you've been using it for a little while.

I went into town to buy the Western Legends boardgame but it had already sold out so I bought Clans of Caledonia instead, because our gaming group really needs another no more than 4 players Euro worker placement game to compete with the other dozen or so we already have.

I actually played Clans of Caledonia last night. Based on one play of it, if you like your Euros, you'll probably have a lot of fun - it doesn't really do anything revolutionary, but it does the whole worker placement/resource production thing well and there seems to be a decent amount of different ways to earn points so it should have some level of replayability.

Last thing I bought was a "Porky Yorkie" for lunch (a Yorkshire Pudding filled with roast pork, stuffing, roast 'taters and gravy). And it was £6 well spent.

Last thing I bought was a "Porky Yorkie" for lunch (a Yorkshire Pudding filled with roast pork, stuffing, roast 'taters and gravy). And it was £6 well spent.
Mmmm I miss those. :yumyum:

After the third or so, does it really matter. ;)

one year Runescape membership

one year Runescape membership
Whoah, middle school flashback!
(I have many fond memories of Runescape back in the day. Think I even wrote some Runescape fan fiction....)

Runescape 3 (what I'm playing now) is MUCH better than old school Runescape. And there is soooo much more you can do. Not to mention level up faster. I still have the account from when I was in middle school as well, I just have hardly touched it. Tons of new skills and quests.

I bought an electric toothbrush today. My dentist said that it's supposed to be better at cleaning your teeth and a manual brush. Exciting stuff I know.

I agree with your dentist. Look: :D Unfortunately, here in Bohol, we have 220 volts not 110. So my electric toothbrush and electric razor won't work & no Filipino versions are for sale. :(

I only buy good beer at restaurants and when travelling. At home it's cheap beer.
How cheap do you go? Cheapest I go is Grain Belt Nordeast or Leinenkugel. If I've drunk enough to not mind cheaper beer, it is a sign I should probably stop drinking.
Plus Hamms gives me bad flashbacks to college.

I agree with your dentist. Look: :D Unfortunately, here in Bohol, we have 220 volts not 110. So my electric toothbrush and electric razor won't work & no Filipino versions are for sale. :(

One word. Transformer.

How cheap do you go? Cheapest I go is Grain Belt Nordeast or Leinenkugel. If I've drunk enough to not mind cheaper beer, it is a sign I should probably stop drinking.
Plus Hamms gives me bad flashbacks to college.

Miller High Life. $20 for a 30pack.

Miller High Life. $20 for a 30pack.
Oh God.
Tell me you are at least rocking the triple denim disaster/ Canadian tux when drinking it.

Top Bottom