[Signups and Discussion Thread] - Visor's Large Game

What setup would you prefer to play?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm glad the questions are being asked now rather than when the game starts.

Yes, the transfer will go through.

Technically only an admin can do it, but I'll put in the request. Should be less than 24 hours to get done.

Thanks guys!

I've sent a PM to BSmith1068, it went out without a error, not sure it means you received it, or I can receive PMs.

Alternatively, I can spam the thread until I get enough posts.

I think it's only five? I could have read the rules wrong, I suppose it's a moot point though with a swell guy like BSmith looking out for us newbies. :)

Why don't you put rules and players enlisted in posts #1 and #2 instead of random posts on pages 3 and 4?

Because I'm lazy, like I'm too lazy to fi

edit: OP updated (I actually thought about doing it last night, but didn't bother).

Keep asking questions, its better to ask now rather than later.

I think it's only five? I could have read the rules wrong, I suppose it's a moot point though with a swell guy like BSmith looking out for us newbies. :)

I think it's 5 days and 5 posts, or at least was at one point.

Long ago (before 2010), there weren't any restrictions at all, but then, everything changed when the spambot nation attacked, with their endless Off-Topic posts and PM's advertising their crappy knock-off products and their scams and their questionable penis enlargement pills, so the new user PM restrictions were added to if nothing else prevent them from harassing other users with PM's. It did create a problem for those of us who joined and needed to use PM's immediately for a game or something, though.

It was a much bigger problem when they had postcount turned off in this sub and Forum Games (well, at the time, we were still part of Forum Games), which prevented a great many users who never posted anywhere else from getting the necessary 5 postcount to use PM's (no matter how many Zero-PC posts they posted here or how many days they were registered), but even now, it's still a minor issue for new users, as some of you have found.

Its ok for game purposes that I don't actually know about the Red Dwarf setting right?

Its ok for game purposes that I don't actually know about the Red Dwarf setting right?
Short version: Two guys (one in hologram form), a cat (now evolved into a human, duh), an android and their computer Holly, are lost in space on a ship called Red Dwarf, looking for earth. Hilarity ensues.

They're three million years into the future and the show doesn't even pretend to nod at sci-fi. :)

Top Bottom