Single Player bugs and crashes v42 plus (SVN) - After April 2022

Here you go

Attachments

• C2C.7z
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
See the save, I have access to Stone, but I can't build anything Stone-related, it simply removes the building-in-queue at the start of the next turn, despite not showing any problems.
Try this yourself: you can put, say, Neanderthal Culture to be the only queued building - it allows it, and then the next turn you get an empty queue and a prompt to fill it with something.
Fixed on rev. 11516.

Hi again,

Culture bug still appears in revision 11517.
Attached savegame, one round before the shrinkage of surrounding culture.
The city culture have been at negative value a long time before the shrinkage happened though, so it seems to me that it's not the negative that does it, at least not directly.
This was a test game at easiest and fastest settings, with no files edited by me.

Attachments

• Skjermbilde (22).png
    Skjermbilde (22).png
    4.3 MB · Views: 17
  • futar AD-2206.CivBeyondSwordSave
    2.4 MB · Views: 4
Hi again,

The city culture have been at negative value a long time before the shrinkage happened though, so it seems to me that it's not the negative that does it, at least not directly.
This was a test game at easiest and fastest settings, with no files edited by me.
Thanks for reminding us, I had forgotten about this.

Hi again,

Tested the save, nothing bad happens when I pass turns, so I'll consider this a pure text issue in tooltip for city culture.

Tested the save, nothing bad happens when I pass turns, so I'll consider this a pure text issue in tooltip for city culture.
Hi,

Strange, as when I do it, I lose culture around the city. The upper left squares. Rest of Capital culture comes from surrounding cities.

Attachments

• Skjermbilde (23).png
    Skjermbilde (23).png
    4.1 MB · Views: 15
Strange, as when I do it, I lose culture around the city. The upper left squares. Rest of Capital culture comes from surrounding cities.
I actually got more plots within cultural borders around that city in the ocean there when passing a turn.
Spoiler Screenshot :
1670182550421.png
... ... try deleting your UserSettings folder, or check if your SVN is all good by doing a SVNTortoise→clean up command from the context menu you get when right clicking your C2C SVN folder.

Last edited:
... ... try deleting your UserSettings folder, or check if your SVN is all good by doing a SVNTortoise→clean up command from the context menu you get when right clicking your C2C SVN folder.
Lamer alert! Seems my install is 11515 and not 11517, hehe. Sorry. I will try a new test game using 11518.

*edit* No loss of culture on squares on next turns after testing savegame with 11518.

Last edited:
after the latest SVN the Multiple attack stack is not working correctly, ie: it use3d to be click on all the unit in the stack to attack enemy but now it only does one at a time and u have to go back to the stack and attack again, then do that again yet again, before it was one right after the other without going back and forth with the stack to attack, i hope i explained this ok . . .
Check the game options (BUG?) - there's one for "Stack Attack", which may be OFF now.

its not in the BUG area, its in the regular Options area, and yes it was shut off, and thats is NOT the problem, i dont like stack attack,

must have been a glitch because i just tried after i checked and uncheck stack attack and its working again, geez
Might be again an issue with "behind the scene" options switching weirdly.

I am not trying to be pushy, its just the SVN logs are gibberish for the most part and I can't tell what was done. Was there any changes to the culture levels of cities done since I reported the cities culture leveling up too fast? I am only asking because I started a new a game and I am in prehistoric era with a city with level 9 culture (Influential). I used to start hitting Influential at the end of Classical Era.

I am not trying to be pushy, its just the SVN logs are gibberish for the most part and I can't tell what was done. Was there any changes to the culture levels of cities done since I reported the cities culture leveling up too fast? I am only asking because I started a new a game and I am in prehistoric era with a city with level 9 culture (Influential). I used to start hitting Influential at the end of Classical Era.
I think there's been some tinkering there and I haven't been able to monitor that situation too closely. There have been some debugging efforts to culture claiming and some of that may have included some reasons this may have changed some?

one thing i have noticed is that also when there is NOT a unit being built when u hit next turn, that it will NOT go to any actiion unit for be processed to do something. and next turn stays green, but doesnt do anything, unless U look for a green unit and manually do them urself. .or is it the other way around,, radiation brain, sorry . . .
Both things should be fixed on latest SVN.

Is anyone else getting a random CTD on the latest SVN?

When the turn ends. It never repeats, I can load a save and run the game for a while and then it will crash at the end of a random turn.

Both things should be fixed on latest SVN.
yes, and turn time "inbetteen" turn r faster also . .ie: click on next turn then goes really fast for each thing/unit processing then click on next turn again . .hope i wrote this right . .

Top Bottom