• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Single Player bugs and crashes v43 plus (SVN) - After January 2023

yes, but here it is again with svn 27, as indicated by my last # on the save. .
Well, this is weird, in the save I gave you the Golden Spike world wonder had just finished on that turn, but on this save you gave me now, number 27, also finish the golden Spike world wonder when I pass turn on it, you sure you played from the save I attached where the Golden Spike had been built, cause a world wonder shouldn't be able to be built twice?

Oh well, I redownloaded number 25 which you first provided, Passed one turn on the debug dll to fix the data corruption, saved the game (save attached), then I tried the save myself with a release dll (same as you play with) and played 10 turns without stall. Pretty sure it should be good now. This time I cancelled the construction of the golden spike before fixing the corruption, so you can get the satisfaction of seeing it being built. ^^

Attachments

• MayaWorldBlitz26_CORRUPTION_FIXED.7z
    3.9 MB · Views: 3
Using the latest SVM version # 11628, I opened a previous saved game, got the "Should the modifiers be recalculated?" message, answered 'Yes' and got stuck in an infinite loop. If I answer 'No', the games continues normally.

The attached save is at a fairly advanced level (I am using one of Snofru's space maps and have started to colonize the moon) if that makes a difference.

Attachments

• Snofru-large-3.CivBeyondSwordSave
    15.6 MB · Views: 7
Using the latest SVM version # 11628, I opened a previous saved game, got the "Should the modifiers be recalculated?" message, answered 'Yes' and got stuck in an infinite loop. If I answer 'No', the games continues normally.

The attached save is at a fairly advanced level (I am using one of Snofru's space maps and have started to colonize the moon) if that makes a difference.
Recalc worked fine for me, here's the save after a recalc.

Attachments

• Snofru-large-3.7z
    6.4 MB · Views: 4

Or did you mean you got stuck in an infinite loop when passing turn rather than during the recalc?

After playing on your save I found some infinite loop issues related to units that can bombard, air units and naval units in particular. Fixed the issue and SVN update is being shipped.

After playing on your save I found some infinite loop issues related to units that can bombard, air units and naval units in particular. Fixed the issue and SVN update is being shipped.
Thanks Toffer90, the recalc now successfully finishes and I can go back to colonizing the galaxy :lol::thumbsup:

A yes the umbeateble Celtic Defenses, also the nice revolt ever , ps: i using all unsuport options: minor civs, revs and the area thing, i hooe their are not the cause of the funny, ps2: i already meet another "army" using the "G" units but nevers pass 20 units

Attachments

• 20240531_180833.jpg
    20240531_180833.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 15
  • 20240531_181159.jpg
    20240531_181159.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 16
A yes the umbeateble Celtic Defenses, also the nice revolt ever , ps: i using all unsuport options: minor civs, revs and the area thing, i hooe their are not the cause of the funny, ps2: i already meet another "army" using the "G" units but nevers pass 20 units
upload save

Considering i invade another neighbor more advanced that me that also have a army of gatheres i hope is a easy bug to resolve, like the times whem AI invade us using armys composed of incapable to atack town defenders

Attachments

• Taichina.CivBeyondSwordSave
    9.6 MB · Views: 1
If I have a map resource on a tile and proper improvement on the tile, then it is sufficient that other tile with the same resource has any improvement and it is treated as though the resource would be produced in city vicinity.
E.g. if I have somewhere a tile with Silver Ore and with mine, other tile (in vicinity of other city) with Silver Ore may have a farm and I am able to build Mine (Silver) in the city.

I have encountered an infinite loop, where the screens says "waiting for player 41".:sad:
The screen is still active. I can open menus and scroll the map - although with a lot of lag.
I have played around 1300 turns, but the problem started two turns ago when the Incas declared war on me. Last turn I got around it somehow (can't remember how), but not this time.

I play the game on Steam, v44.8263, SVN 11629
I couldn't find the logs, as listed in post #1, so if you need anything else, please state what I need to do.:help:

Attachments

• Loop-240601.zip
    6.9 MB · Views: 2
I have encountered an infinite loop, where the screens says "waiting for player 41".:sad:
The screen is still active. I can open menus and scroll the map - although with a lot of lag.
I have played around 1300 turns, but the problem started two turns ago when the Incas declared war on me. Last turn I got around it somehow (can't remember how), but not this time.

I play the game on Steam, v44.8263, SVN 11629
I couldn't find the logs, as listed in post #1, so if you need anything else, please state what I need to do.:help:
I assume you played some turns with this game on some of the SVN revisions before 11627 which had a bug where units couold get corrupted data, I cleaned up the corrupted data in your save (see attached). Report back if this save gets another infinite loop.

Attachments

• Grudom March 8, AD-1505.7z
    5.8 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Airstrikes is broken. When use air attack or bombardment, unit can't finish action and turn button blocked

Top Bottom