Star Trek Mafia: The Original Spewing - Crew and 3P win

Zack's twilight reads list. Takh #1.

Mary is cleared, by way of suicide. That leaves Sommer, Empoof and Rask in his FoS range.

That is why I think we get Sommer first. If mafia were willing to kill one of their own, then Sommer must be an important role. Then if they turn up Klingon, we just go down the list and get the rest. All of the people in Zack's read list voted with Zack, when they did not have to. They could have tried to hide behind day 1 randomness, and maybe lynched easy targets like me, snerk, or monty, but they did not. So the only two options are that Sommer is an important maf, or Zack got a lucky read in on Csargo and the other reads are baseless

Csargo -The greatest :king:

Yakostovian - almost exactly the same as I remember from Mario, pretty sure he's town.
aimee - I can't imagine someone who's never played mafia would post like this as scum. That's probably bad reasoning, but I'm gonna roll with it for now.
Winston - is cool. Good mixture of analysis and banter, overall good flow. It all gives me good vibes.

I'm pretty confident that the above are town, at least for now I feel they're the best.

Zack - angry face
Visor - angry face

I'm less confident in the above.

Dolbster - Not nearly as obv. town as the Mario game, but it's not really bad either in my opinion.
Pzelda - Is good, some analysis, nothing glaringly bad, so okay for now.
Snerk - There's some analysis, but not much. Fine for now.
LordArgon - I like LordArgon for bad reasons, but I'm okay with that
RRRaskolnikov - Kinda like some of Rask's posts tonally, thought they were good, but not enough to townread him.

These people aren't bad, but I'd say there's not enough to put them any higher than this.

Empoof - Never played with Empoof before, so :shrug:.
Arakhor - Same as above.
Sommerswerd - Same as above.

I don't know these people, so it's hard to say. Haven't seen anything terrible from them, but idk.

Manasi - There's nothing.
MaryKB - A lot of stuff that is sort of meh.
JohannaK - Not much to see here.

Meh nothing much to see from the above imo.

Tak
Monty
Synsensa

I'd lynch these people.

I think this is Csargo's only post really looking into people yesterday.

Kinda skeeved by the Aimee TR but I think that was a somewhat popular read at the time so I'll leave that alone.

Most concerned by his reads on Snerk and LA. There was def room to put them lower and initiative to do so at the time but he choose not to, and I think his reasons for TRing them were weakest in the group. Both ended voting for Sommer.

Def TRing Tak more from this, he went into this day with full intent to put his vote there and little room to pivot to Sommer except as a self-pres vote. I'm also gonna say that the Csargo/Tak/Sommer world that is M/M/T is almost impossible. Neither of his other scumreads were really in danger of a lynch D1 but I feel somewhat better about Monty after seeing him in the bottom tier

Official Notification

Three hours to End of Day

Current vote tally

Csargo-
@Winston Hughes, @Zack, @Synsensa, @Snerk, @LordArgon

Takhisis
- @Visorslash, @Empoof, @pzelda, @RRRaskolnikov, @Csargo

Sommer-
@Yakostovian, @Dolbster, @Montmorency

Dolbster-
@johanna, @Sommerswerd

Aimee-
@MaryKB

Argon -
@Arakhor

Visor-
@aimeeandbeatles

Empoof -
@Takhisis

No Vote From-
@Manasi
Vote: Csargo
Vote: Csargo

Context leading up to this is very interesting, especially if Sommer is a wolf.

Read from here to see what I mean (it's only a couple of pages):

sommer agreed that csargo is town for no reason, calls mary town for no reason, I can't make any sense oout of the way he talks about tak

think this guy has a decent shot at being Just A Wolf, actually

funny thing with syn, is that he was a bit unhelpful in cold war, and suddenly far more interested in the game in mario when he randed wolf

hes much more like the mario game than cold war, but again as i said in mario, i dont know if thats a changed interest in the game or he is just a wolf

I was voting Sommer yesterday, why would I defend them? I think it is just ridiculous to wagon tak because you think sommer is a wolf. Check if sommer is a wolf first, then get tak if they flip. Tak voted for a wolf, making them more likely to be villager. Don't put the cart before the horse people, if you are think Sommer is a wolf, space them then, it is illogical to do otherwise.

Balanced reasoning. I'll take it up if necessary, but for now the spread of wagons is good.

@Dolbster One caveat about that reads list from Csargo is that he was one vote ahead of Tak at that point and his next act was to vote Tak for the tie.

That is, I came in to tie Tak with Csargo 5-5, then switched to Sommer immediately when I saw the tally (which had missed Argon's vote on Csargo and made Csargo look like his wagon had 4 votes), then Csargo posted his wall, then Csargo sealed the tie an hour later by voting Tak. His only activity between then was interacting with me realizing that he had actually played with Empoof before.

I'm coming around increasingly to a Sommer lynch, because his flip will tell us a lot about Csargo's interactions and adjacent vote activity either way. But let's consolidate later in the day.

it's possible i jumped the gun giving a townlean to aimee

at this point i think empoof is probably a wolf, need to see a lot more from him. I don't even care about the quantity, what is there is just uninspired and not towny IMO

I still think csargo is the best bet for a klingon today, would spray into the {tak, sommer, mary, empoof} group after that

glgl :coffee:
Yes sir, el capitano

Winston, have you enjoyed scumming with Manasi? You've done it before. :{

funny thing with syn, is that he was a bit unhelpful in cold war, and suddenly far more interested in the game in mario when he randed wolf

hes much more like the mario game than cold war, but again as i said in mario, i dont know if thats a changed interest in the game or he is just a wolf

Unhelpful... maybe? The well was poisoned since my entire game was defined by you and I fighting, and my authority was universally recognized as nonexistent as a result. I'm not sure what I could have contributed to that game after that, beyond being cleared by a PR.

Unhelpful... maybe? The well was poisoned since my entire game was defined by you and I fighting, and my authority was universally recognized as nonexistent as a result. I'm not sure what I could have contributed to that game after that, beyond being cleared by a PR.
well, i mean you posted a lot of fluff in that game and content seemed hard to come by

you did a lot better in mario mafia but you were also a wolf in that one

Wasn't he still mostly posting fluff and spreading chaos though? He's decisively more analytical here.

not really

walk me through it

why would i bus him from d1

Not yet. I don't want to explain what I'm seeing until others have had a chance to look at that part of d1 I quoted above.

To be clear, I'm not saying I think you are scumbuddies. It's just that it hadn't occurred to me as a possibility until I looked at that.

Top Bottom