Suggestions and requests

I personally support some tweaking to England pre-colonial era so it will have something to do.
Historically there’s war with Viking, France, Scots, etc.

Also, I think some civilization whose war are historical like: Viking vs England, Turk vs Byz, Portugal vs Moors; you should enable them to start at war or declaring war is possible.

For the rest of the civilization, to prevent ahistorical war like English vs Spain, Turk vs Italian, Portugal vs French.. they all have to wait 10 turns before able to declare war; just like it is now.

Keshiks should maybe start with two free promos/xp instead of collateral.

Civilopedia said:
The equestrian skill of a Mongol was notoriously keen. Having been taught to ride on horseback from the age of three, and by five given bow and arrows to use from horseback for hunting and war, it was a natural way for the Mongols to conduct war. The Mongol's harsh, nomadic lifestyle prepared them well for the rigors of war; they often thrived in conditions that would be considered intolerable by any other troops of its time. When the need arose, Mongol horsemen could go up to ten days at a time without cooking food, during which they would sustain themselves by drinking the blood and milk of their horses.

Being allowed to hit other units than the one they're attacking already illustrates their skill. Those promotions would also carry over to the next tier of horse units, which isn't bad (gameplay wise).

The text you quoted seems to imply a movement bonus more than it implies a promotion bonus, by the way.

This would not be incredibly easy to implement, but I'm sure it is possible.
The list of features where this sentence doesn't apply is rather short.

In addition to what strijder20 said, this is already represented by their UB.

Alright, perhaps I'm just bad at this game, but in many, if not most of my Persia games, one of these things is true:

Babylon has Bronze Working, and laughs as you suicide your initial stack against an axeman in a walled city to no effect.

Babylon has spammed Bowmen, and has around five bowmen, along with a few warriors in every city. There's simply no way 5ish Immortals can take on 10 or even 15 Bowmen.

So, I would suggest either of these things, maybe in conjunction:

Discourage Babylon from going for Bronze Working, and if it already is, discourage it further.
Discourage Babylon's tendencies to spam Bowman.

The Mighty Leostinian can do ALL things! Leostinian is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, and omnipowerful!

There IS no list of things that the Mighty Leostinian cannot do, for Leostinian can do ALL THINGS!!!
The English people BEG your omnipotence for the addition of Scotland! Where else will we get the Stone of Scone from?

Please don't spam this thread.

How about making the AI not expect to always rip off the human in tech trades? In the early game, they almost always want twice the no. of beakers they offer, even if it isn't an important military tech.

The tile tooltip gives information about the geographical coordinates of a tile. Unfortunately, it doesn't make much sence because the 0th meridian is misplaced (it's in Berlin instead of London). Can you fix it so that it shows the right coordinates?

For the rest of the civilization, to prevent ahistorical war like English vs Spain, Turk vs Italian, Portugal vs French.. they all have to wait 10 turns before able to declare war; just like it is now.

Do you mean a war in the pre-colonial era?
Cause England fought against France and Spain

"The invincible fleet" of Spain that was going to invade England but then sunk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada

The tile tooltip gives information about the geographical coordinates of a tile. Unfortunately, it doesn't make much sence because the 0th meridian is misplaced (it's in Berlin instead of London). Can you fix it so that it shows the right coordinates?

Maybe it's an in-joke?

This is not a suggestion..but a question
A DOC Multiplayer is possible?
No, all the code was written with only a single human player in mind.

As it should be.

Seriously though, I've already noticed, but it doesn't look like its very easy to fix from looking at the code. What's even worse is that the equator is also wrong.

Can you change that geographical coordinates to the number-coordinates the game used like in Consts.py, Barbs.py?

Do you mean a war in the pre-colonial era?
Cause England fought against France and Spain

"The invincible fleet" of Spain that was going to invade England but then sunk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spanish_Armada

No, I mean the war like on 800s AD; right when England spawn... 10 turns to wait is a good idea, so no unhistorical war like Spain vs England or Moor vs England happen. However, I think it's not a really good idea to prevent historical war like England vs Viking that happen immediately, for example.

Leoreth, could you add the x/y coordinates in the tile description? It will help map modmodmoders.

Top Bottom